Programmatic Account Manager | Campaign Management | One of The Best Technology Provider| Singapore | SGD 66k+ 13,200 Comms
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you good at campaign management?
- Passionate about programmatic sales and technicalities?
- Looking for a career will enhance your skills?
This could be the journey you are looking for.
Day to day tasks:
You wil provide best in class service to major agency groups and boutiques alike across APAC, spanning across various pillars such as reporting, analytics, media strategy, implementation & optimization. Support the Commercial team in unlocking additional / renewal spend strategically across major agency groups through data-driven illustrations & valuable insights. Manage & maintain strategic partner relationships across key touch-points such as SLAs, order fulfillment & campaign success.
Important to know:
You will Provide pre and post-sales support to the Sales Managers and Sales Group Head. Part of account management responsibility is responding to client requests or troubleshooting campaign and/or technical issues in a timely manner. Campaign analysis during and post to make recommendations to Ops and to clients that, ensuring the best possible outcome and results. Continous management of daily processes across multiple teams, such as weekly reporting, deal qualification, and campaign processing. You need skills of campaign set up – IO’s, pixel creation, segment creation and more. Acting as the key conduit between APAC & global Product, Data & Reporting teams on regional nuances, needs & required ideal solutions
- 3-5 years in the online media industry
- Proven track record in online campaign management and/or account management,
- Desired in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media.
- Strong competency in advanced Excel commands.
- Strong competency in data analytics, visualization and story telling,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining focus and productivity,
- Prior experience managing customer relationship and handling sensitive customer,
What you will get?
- Great experience in Digital Marketing industry.
- High compensation
- Health & benefits
- Starting Basic + Commission