Programmatic Campaign Manager for the Leaders in Location Base Audience Targeting tech | Programmatic Company | Salary base propose on 72000+ SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking to start uplift 2017 with a fresh start?
- Are you passionate everything about Programmatic Marketing?
- Are you looking for a place where you can grow not only as a Professional but also as a Person?
- Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive and well connected Team in the industry?
- Do you want to fully utilize your connections in the market by introducing this fast growing company’s technology?
- If this a place where you see yourself becoming successful, then what are you waiting for? Check this out now!
The Company: Leading Ad Tech Global Company specialized in Location-based Audience Targetting
Founded more than 10 years ago in Europe, the company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 3 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Grew exponentially 2 years ago hitting sales of over almost 10’000’000 GBP, it has now 10 structural offices across the world, having strong presence in Europe, US, Southeast Asia and Australia. Last record turnover and still growing aprox. around 16’000’000 GBP.
Won several awards in the Digital Media Scene and their products is highly in demand by the well -known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
Reason why most of the Talents are happy to be there is because the team is driven by a very smart, creative and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work
Currently they are looking for someone who can take the lead to keep developing and increasing strong client relationships, mentoring and supporting junior members of the team, and delivering the highly professional service for which this company is well known for.
The job: “Programmatic Marketing Campaign Manager”
The role will involve working mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. Full training will be given but a good knowledge of excel is required.
To summarize it, you will:
- Manage the delivery of RTB campaigns across the ad platform
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Sales person responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organisational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time, and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Maintained a good relationship with management by providing feedback on the campaign growth & areas of development required
- Document best practices & new processes, provided relevant training & help with the roll out of new products.
Other tasks include:
- Work closely with the Engineering team to troubleshoot any technical issues for a campaign
- Analyse data from the campaigns to draw out conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients
- Troubleshoot issues; take accountability and ensure relevant personnel are involved when an issue occurs
- At least 2/3 years of experience
- Experience working in the Digital Ad Ops industry
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
- Excellent excel skills
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary proposed: SGD 72’000
- Be part of this fast growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital