Programmatic Consultant | A Global Space for Innovative Brands and Outstanding Talents | Programmatic | Strategy | DSP | up to SGD 120k annually | Singapore
Your new job: Programmatic Consultant
- Would you like to be in the best learning grounds out there?
- Looking for a place to lead experts in programmatic?
- Want to experience working with unicorn global brands?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new employer: A Global Space for Innovative Brands and Outstanding Talents
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company has been in the industry for over 3 decades – acquiring history, knowledge, and connections that have brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusivity.
Your new Job: Programmatic Consultant | Programmatic | Strategy | DSP
Your day-to-day would be:
- Developing, delivering, and maintaining programmatic media plans based on client goals and objectives
- Formulating cross-device media campaign strategies
- Working with the Digital Director on larger annual planning work or brand digital strategies
- Collaborating with vendors or media owners, as well as internal teams to produce holistic plans
- Being the key contact for any internal queries relating to programmatic, campaigns, and client inquiries.
- Supporting reports and building out interesting insight from the delivered campaigns that will help influence future planning strategies
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Programmatic Consultant, your new employer will need the following from you:
- Ability to lead a team of programmatic experts
- Consultancy & strategy experience
- Background in establishing and maintaining relationships with key clients, stakeholders and business leads
- Deep knowledge of DSPs and AdServicing principles
- Excellent numerical skills and confidence analysing data using Excel
What would set you apart?
- Experience working on world-class, well-known brands
- 8 years digital marketing experience
- Eye for detail – ensuring that processes and guidelines are being followed.
- Accountability on projects handled
- Can-Do attitude, and ability to be a good influence on the team
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a team of digital media experts
- A highly collaborative work with your teammates
- A positive and vibrant office with members who care deeply about their team
Want to join this journey?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.