Programmatic Marketing Trader for the most sophisticated buyers in adtech Landscape | Thai Speaker | SGD 72'000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion in running Digital Programmatic Campaigns?
- Do you speak Thai and based in Singapore?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast growing Company?
- And your hard work recognized without too much corporate ladder politics?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
The company: The most sophisticated buyers within the Adtech Landscape
Headquarted with various offices in the US, it has multiple and established offices across the globe: 3 in Europe and 1 in the heart of the Asian Digital hub, Singapore. Technically the company focuses on buying online media efficiently by using massive amounts of data, high-quality valuation algorithms, automation learning technology, and media savvy.
You want to be part of this team for the simple reason that they are bringing a level of elegance to online advertising that has only been seen in the financial markets.
The clients they are serving are the biggest players in the market such as WPP, Omnicom, Dentsu, just to mention few.
Currently they are expanding and looking for an additional and ambitious RTB Campaign Manager to meet the ever increasing demand of their growing portfolio of Clientele.
The role: “Analytical Programmatic Trader | Thai speaker for the Thai Market”
The determined role will involve working mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. Full training will be given but a good knowledge of excel is required.
Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speaking to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
You will be able to:
- Become an expert in RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, data visualization
- Become an expert in best practices for this Amazing Programmatic Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality. Mentor clients leveraging this expertise.
- Work closely with their clients to provide ROI driving insights and recommendations
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Help build our trading best practices, including creating training collateral and internal resources
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Work closely with the Account Manager in developing and executing an onboarding plan that will make customers successful with our real time buying platform.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's platform value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current client accounts
- Help build the Client Services practice, including developing training material, customer facing assets, and internal resources for trading media through our platform
- Fluent in speaking Thai
- Fresh Grads with High Academics score are accepted.
- PivotTable in Excel for reporting, optimization strategies and techniques, cost budgeting and savings, other related inventory and costing formulas.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadline.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: SGD 72’000 negotiable (depending on years of experience)
- Be part of this fast growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital