Project Director of Localization – Asia | Communicate locally, globally for a fun and lively travel tech company| Salary up to SGD 150k +
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a champion of localization expert?
- Do you have expertise handling localization projects across digital marketing, content, distribution?
- Do you have a global mindset and has the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Are you confident enough to lead a localization team both physical and remotely?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The role; Project Director of Localization
- Always on the go, manage multiple localization/translation projects simultaneously across Asia
- On top and in control, effectively manage resources to deliver new major releases and localization requests across channels with high quality
- Take the lead, manage priorities, provide a clear and accurate reporting to key stakeholders
- Build and establish ownership, responsible for the outcome of process and tools improvement
- Work with various stakeholders and with cross-team functions, close collaboration with Product(Roadmap, UI), Growth Marketing and Regional Marketing (SEM, SEO, EDM,), PR, Content Marketing, Distribution
- Firstly, you are a localization expert across digital communication channels
- You understand the different content that works within the local markets across Asia
- You have at least 5 years of Project Management
- You have profound understanding of critical factors in the delivery of localization of both software and content
- Experience in working in matrix or cross geographical locations with effective communications skill
- You have proven capability to work with a regional team
- Proficient in English and other Asian languages such as Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua) would be advantageous
- Global and local, Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background, locally minded to delve more into the culture and language within specific markets
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when requires.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
- Good benefits package including free food and medical insurance in a young, fun and homely office workspace.
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!