Project Director of Localization – Asia | Communicate locally, globally for a fun and lively travel tech company| Salary up to SGD 150k +
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a champion of localization expert?
- Do you have expertise handling localization projects across digital marketing, content, distribution?
- Do you have a global mindset and has the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Are you confident enough to lead a localization team both physical and remotely?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The role; Project Director of Localization
- Always on the go, manage multiple localization/translation projects simultaneously across Asia
- On top and in control, effectively manage resources to deliver new major releases and localization requests across channels with high quality
- Take the lead, manage priorities, provide a clear and accurate reporting to key stakeholders
- Build and establish ownership, responsible for the outcome of process and tools improvement
- Work with various stakeholders and with cross-team functions, close collaboration with Product(Roadmap, UI), Growth Marketing and Regional Marketing (SEM, SEO, EDM,), PR, Content Marketing, Distribution
- Firstly, you are a localization expert across digital communication channels
- You understand the different content that works within the local markets across Asia
- You have at least 5 years of Project Management
- You have profound understanding of critical factors in the delivery of localization of both software and content
- Experience in working in matrix or cross geographical locations with effective communications skill
- You have proven capability to work with a regional team
- Proficient in English and other Asian languages such as Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua) would be advantageous
- Global and local, Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background, locally minded to delve more into the culture and language within specific markets
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when requires.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
- Good benefits package including free food and medical insurance in a young, fun and homely office workspace.
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future