Project Executive | Fast Integrated Digital Marketing Botique | salary max SGD 36000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Would you like to be involved in Project Management role?
- Do you have also excellent working knowledge of major social media channels?
- How about excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills and able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure?
- Are you excellent in communication and presentation with the ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders?
- If your answers were YES, then do not waste your time and check this opportunity NOW!
The Company: Multi-award winning boutique Digital Marketing Agency. The Engagement specialist
They are the fastest growing digital marketing agency operating for 6+ years and now expanding in the APAC region. They deliver a combination of brand strategy and engagement services such as PR and social, blogger outreach, community management, product and content seeding, digital activations and events, all enhanced byperformance marketing.
They service a wide spectrum of Clients ranging from Financials, to Beauty, to Automotive to FMCGs.
Last year, they were top 10 finalist in MARKETING magazine’s digital marketing agency category and we alsowon many marketing effectiveness awards ranging from Marketing Excellence Awards, MOB-EX, EFFIES to the recent APPIES. For MOB-EX, they were the most awarded agency with a total of 13 medals.
The Team is composed by a collaborative and passionate members and every single one of them are involved in the ideation process. We also have a very family based culture so we work together and play together.
The role: Project Management Executive
- Planning, implementing and managing projects from inception to delivery
- Managing internal and external resources
- Creating UX, wireframes, specification & documentation
- Mapping out project plans, tracking, schedules and deliverables, WIP reports
- Creating and refining processes to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Managing and solving project issues
- Liaising with third-party partners and/or vendors and ensuring that their deliverables are provided on time and in good quality
- Managing project creative and technical quality
- Checking and ensuring that all projects meet quality and industry performance standards
- Timely and accurate (bug-free) delivery of projects
- Implementing analytics and keeping track of website performances with constant optimization in mind
- Assisting other teams in on-going new business initiatives and self initiated work
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency role within Project Management within the digital and wider marketing sector of devising and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns, within an agency that includes variety of digital channels in particular Display, Social and Content.
- Excellent ability to estimate the production time and resources required for a project
- Experience in campaign planning, idea generation and measurement
- Deep understanding of digital media, awareness of new trends and technologies
- Fantastic communication skills (written and presentation), superb attention to detail
- Salary max SGD 36000+
- Be part of this fast growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.