Project Executive | SEO/SEM | Singapore | 3K SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a problem-solver, a meticulously creative one?
- Strong in SEO/SEM after 2 years of experience?
- Have you built websites and has strong energy for Digital Media?
- A passionate team-player, fast-paced learner?
- In return you want to work closely and be excellent like or an improved version later on of your Project Manager? Work closely with a vibrant team of specialists that think and act like entrepreneurs, a team that encourages everyone to always succeed?
- A Filipino or Singaporean with PR status?
You know what they say, “If you want to be the best, you better be learning from the best”. We will take you to a good place.
Specialize and Grow 360 | Full-Service Digital Media Agency
FAIR PLAY: This agency gives everyone a chance to excel, be it internally through their workforce, or with the clients they deal with—small, big, startups, local or international, you name it.
TEAMWORK: You will grow independently through mutual respect. You will have your voice in the company and in your team as you see how that resonates in the outcome of your work.
LOYALTY: This agency takes pride in handling their clients and partnerships with much concern for growth. Businesses succeed, agency wins and of course you will too correspondingly! This is the very reason companies have been staying with them since 2001!
Your role: Be one of the CORE. Have an eye for success and execute passionately
- Be part of the web project team, assisting project owners in the entire project life-cycle from scoping through to final delivery.
- Engagement with project owners and production team in developing feasible and viable solutions for clients.
- Develop project plans and schedules and ensure milestones are constantly tracked.
- Identify risks and communicate obstacles to departmental management and relevant project sponsors in order to identify alternatives and solutions.
- Usage of web-based system for content management, email marketing, and web analytics purpose.
- Assist the Account Management team in identifying and recommending feasible technical solutions which meet project purpose and budget
What is required?
- At least 2-3 year of demonstrable experience in web / mobile project management. Hands-on programming experience is an added advantage.
- Managed or assisted in at least 3 end-to-end web or mobile projects
- Fluency in digital and technical terminology, comfortable working with technology and development teams.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external parties.
- Experience in using Content Management System such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Interest and passion for all things digital.
What is offered?
- Salary range revolves around 2,400 SGD to 3,000 SGD depending on knowledge and experience
- Work in an environment of young and vibrant people in a workplace that invites you to always be goal-driven.
- Learn and gain experience in a full digital agency, analyze customer needs, conceptualize ideas, deliver creative solutions and will be sought after by clients because you will get used to excellent work.
- Chance to grow laterally and up the ladder depending on mastery of craft and results delivered.
- Be part of a strong organization with leaders who treat their team as the core of the business.