Prominent Senior Digital Campaign Manager for the Kings in Performance Marketing | Programmatic Marketing | SGD 54000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a position in Digital Campaign Management?
- Do you have experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns?
- Do you have experience in Online Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS?
- Are you seeking for a place that can give a good structure of career growth?
- Well, if your answers were yes, check this out now!
The company: Established International Company focus on Performance Marketing.
It has an amazing international atmosphere, creativity and close cross departmental communication and cooperation which enable to turn IDEAS into ACTION.
International Company with HQ in Germany, this established yet still in expansion organization is now serving 35 countries in which the Singapore HQ takes the lead to serve 11 of them.
Through the whole spectrum of Digital Marketing, they offer solutions to national and international companies through consistent generation of high volumes of qualified leads.
There are no standstills here, because every individual at this company looks no other than to be excellent in his/her area of responsibility, nonetheless, the perfect arena to grow and develop your career path.
The role: “Senior Digital Campaign Manager”
The company is in continue expansion and therefore, they are now looking for someone to join their team and strengthen furthermore their Marketing Department.
You will be able to:
- Account & Partner Management
- Online Campaign Management
- Campaign Optimisation
- Consumer Email & Internet Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Liaison with digital media publishers in Europe, USA, Asia Pacific on the phone and email
- Work both with team support and independently
- Experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in Online Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS is an advantage.
- Online Marketing tech experience is an advantage
- At least a Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree, in any field
- Fluent in written and spoken English to be able to deal with partners on a regional and international level
- Full Time Position
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary Indication of max SGD 54000+
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- 20 days of guaranteed paid leave
- Dental subsidy
- 5 pm Fridays with food and drinks in the office
- Yoga Classes
- Trainings paid by the company to upscale their specialists
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital