Promising Digital Campaign Manager for the Kings in Performance Marketing | Programmatic Marketing | SGD 48000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a position in Digital Campaign Management?
- Do you have experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns?
- Do you have experience in Online Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS?
- Are you seeking for a place that can give a good structure of career growth?
The company: Established International Company focus on Performance Marketing
It has an amazing international atmosphere, creativity and close cross departmental communication and cooperation which enable to turn IDEAS into ACTION.
International Company with HQ in Germany, this established yet still in expansion organization is now serving 35 countries in which the Singapore HQ takes the lead to serve 11 of them.
Through the whole spectrum of Digital Marketing, they offer solutions to national and international companies through consistent generation of high volumes of qualified leads.
There are no standstills here, because every individual at this company looks no other than to be excellent in his/her area of responsibility, nonetheless, the perfect arena to grow and develop your career path.
The role: “Promising Digital Campaign Manager”
The company is in continue expansion and therefore, they are now looking for someone to join their team and strengthen furthermore their Digital Marketing Department for New Zealand Market.
You will be able to:
- Online Campaign Management and Optimization via A/B, multivariate testing
- Managing, Liaison and execution of Client's Campaigns
- Set up the experiments on their testing software and ensure data reporting is accurate
- Manage the full project including client management and communication
- Data extraction for clients and email marketing
- Number crunching and able to meet the sales/revenue target
- Reporting and invoicing
- Experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in Online Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS is an advantage.
- Online Marketing tech experience is an advantage
- At least a Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree, in any field
- Fluent in written and spoken English to be able to deal with partners on a regional level
- Full Time Position
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary Indication of max SGD 48'000+
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- 20 days of guaranteed paid leave
- Dental subsidy
- 5 pm Fridays with food and drinks in the office
- Yoga Classes
- Trainings paid by the company to upscale their Specialists