Proven Campaign Implementer | Programmatic Associate Trader | global hospitality client | programmatic agency | SGD 54k p.a.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Vulcan level Programmatic Campaign tactical executioner & planner!
- Klingon hand & to hand ability with DV360!
- Performance focus warp helmsman!
Then logic dictates that this is the opportunity for you!
Company: Best in class Programmatic Ad-Tech with a Global reach
The programmatic strategy and buying unit of one of the leading Global Media Agencies, serving as a specialized marketing services platform that fuses the latest technology, data, media partnerships and people to enable clients to reach and engage with their target audiences at scale.
They leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. Providing extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands, operating in 68 markets worldwide.
A fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment. They believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas.
Driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of the industry.
The Role : Programmatic Associate Trader
The Programmatic Associate Trader will be dedicated to a key hospitality client account and has a large remit servicing all APAC markets, excluding China. This is predominantly a performance focused client, with a larger supporting brand element so experience planning and executing across all stages of the funnel is needed.
You are responsible for strategic planning, activation and optimisation of programmatic campaigns across multiple markets. You will work closely with both the companies programmatic team and the regional team dedicated to this client account.
You will have an ability to manage multiple stakeholders and expectations across competing priorities, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The Programmatic Associate Trader will assist in establishing strong relationships with our tech, data and publisher partners.
The role may require some client facing time (although this will mainly be managed by the agency). Though you will be required to have an ability to showcase and demonstrate subject matter expertise both at a micro (daily optimisations) and macro (test and learn innovation projects) level.
Will report the Head of Singapore and Programmatic Team Lead.
- Work closely with client, agency stakeholders and wider Singapore team on the successful development, implementation and optimization of programmatic campaigns.
- Manage campaign set up in platform and QA all activity.
- Conduct daily monitoring of campaign; performance, pacing and discrepancies
- Monitor media spend for a portfolio of campaigns to ensure on-time completion.
- Identify potential performance/technical issues.
- Responsible for managing work flow and deliverables across the team and client.
- Ensuring information is clearly communicated to the client and internal team members via regular established reports at key milestones.
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations.
- Communicate to clients the best possible optimisation through data & visualisations.
- Support in educating colleagues /clients on programmatic & best practice.
- Input to long term planning identifying key opportunities on a quarterly basis.
- Play a key role in the execution of the 2019/2020 roadmap initiatives as aligned and approved with regional group and the client.
The Ideal Candidate.
- A Programmatic Associate Trader who has track record of delivering best in class execution & operations excellence
- Proven experience in programmatic across strategy, planning, channel & format selection, audience segmentation & selection, KPI & objective setting, benchmarking, optimisations, recommendations & performance analysis.
- High level of technical & executional capability across programmatic tools & systems.
- Strong excel skills, data visualization, charting & analysis.
- Analytical strength in providing insight and media solutions.
- Effective confident communication with clients & colleagues presenting programmatic plans and ideas.
- Team work, Interpersonal and people management skills both internally and with client.
- Ability to work as an individual, as part of a broader team of programmatic experts.
- Compulsory is hands on experience trading in DV360 of at least 1 year.
- Needed is a strong understanding of the Google marketing stack.
- Strong understanding of data capabilities, inventory and publishers across APAC region is required.
- Preferable if you have experience across other DSPs including Amobee, Adobe & The Trade Desk.
- Preferred is knowledge & understanding of DMP’s, Analytics (GA and Adobe audience manager) and reporting automation/data visualisation.
- Big advantage if you have hands on experience managing and executing DCO.