Recruitment Resourcer | Finest People Philippines
- Want to kickstart a career in recruitment?
- Interested in building and expanding your network of digital marketing professionals?
- Looking for a challenging and commercial career, where personal development comes first?
- Have a proactive, solution-focused mindset?
Then look no further, you are the Recruitment Resourcer we've been looking for!
About Finest People
Finest People is a niche recruitment consultancy that specializes in matching the best digital marketing & online sales professionals in Singapore, with the most exciting companies based in Singapore. We are known as a professional & leading recruitment organization with the highest standards.
We have established a strong brand because we focus on building long-lasting long-term relationships by maintaining personal relationships with both our candidates and clients. We strive and excel to make a difference in the recruitment industry.
Where do you fit in as Recruitment Resourcer?
As a Resourcer, your primary responsibility is to support our Recruitment Consultants in finding the right talents for the vacancies of our clients and handling the initial data-gathering phase with prospective candidates.
- Build & maintain a high quality and professional network of digital marketing candidates.
- Handle initial candidate screening & data gathering.
- Continually maintain & update the candidate information in our database.
- Managing the inbound candidates coming from the job ads we craft.
- Writing job ads for our vacancies and promoting them on online channels.
- Help craft email marketing campaigns to bring in new candidates and possibly new clients.
- Collect client & job leads for our Recruitment Consultants to follow up and convert into new business.
- Update & maintain our database on companies & client contacts.
- Keep track, stay updated on digital marketing news & intelligence.
What’s needed from you?
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortability speaking daily with global talent from all over the region & world
- Not fazed by outbound cold calling
- Detail-oriented & analytical
- Highly competitive nature
- Supportive & collaborative mindset
- Proactive nature that takes responsibility, and creates solutions
- Motivated to develop yourself (personally and professionally)
- An inner drive to make the best out of every situation
What would set you apart?
Excellent and strong communication skills, with very high fluency in English
Background in recruitment sourcing, or talent discovery
Exposure to speaking with international
Exposure to a startup environment
What we offer
- Personal and professional development, through a continuous training program
- Access to a fully equipped company kitchen to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
- The opportunity to speak daily to highly motivated professionals in the digital marketing space
- Direct impact on the business growth of Finest People
If you want to know more about this life-changing opportunity and want to kickstart your success, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital