Regional Account Manager | Programmatic Marketing | Location based audience targeting
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking to start uplift 2017 with a fresh start?
- Are you passionate about Programmatic Marketing?
- Are you looking for Regional exposure?
- Does presenting and introducing high class Mobile Marketing Platform products excite you?
- Are you looking for a place where you can grow not only as a Professional but also as a Person?
- Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive, and well connected Team in the industry?
- Do you want to fully utilize your connections in the market by introducing this fast-growing company’s technology?
- If this a place where you see yourself becoming successful, then what are you waiting for? Check this out now!
The Company: Fast Growing Location Intelligence Plaftorm Company specialized in Location-based Audience Targetting
Founded 5 years ago, headquartered now Singapore, based on the numbers game alone it could be potentially considered as the fastest growing start-up in the region, and probably the whole Asia.
The company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology to leverage historical location and context for data driven marketing. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 2 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Start up culture with a growing team, composed by a driven by a very smart, creative and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work.
Currently they are looking for someone who can take the lead and drive region’s platform sales initiatives with key partners, brands, content providers, agencies and advertisers by providing platform solutions for their needs.
The role: “Regional Programmatic Account Manager”
The ideal candidate in an experienced Talent within the market who needs to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage huge global spends to drive sales.
This role will coordinate the launch of advertising campaigns, managing client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client and maintaining advertising campaigns with a heavy focus on the advertiser and network goals, to support the growth and procurement of revenue and future media buys.
You will be able to:
- Contribute to the development of the regional sales plan, in conjunction with Regional General Manager.
- Identify and close new brand, content provider, agency, and advertiser relationships, critical to the company’s growth.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing brands, content providers, agencies, and advertising partners.
- Manage agency and advertiser relationships to quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new advertising opportunities that meet advertiser needs.
- Help create, and execute campaign management efforts to exceed client expectations
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Deep knowledge of Programmatic Marketing.
- Based in Singapore
- A strong background in digital or mobile sales and account management.
- A demonstrable understanding of the needs and requirements of digital and mobile media buyers.
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills.
- The confidence to present to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Good references from employers and agency customers.
What’s in for you in return?
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital