Regional Business Development Manager, SEA | Leading ad network and tech platform in China and Asia for mobile advertising and mobile analytics! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 120,000 per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a global mindset, and would like to work and travel?
- Have a passion for client and business building, meeting new people to work with multiculturally?
- Interested in providing tech-savvy solutions to clients in the mobile advertising and marketing industry?
Then keep on reading, as this may be the role you are looking for!
Company: The biggest of its kind in China and Asia!
Modern, ever-evolving, fast-paced, and vibrant. This company is a leading technology platform providing mobile advertising and mobile analytics services to the app developers globally since 2013. With its global presence having almost 700 employees across 12 cities worldwide, it provides extensive experience and a deep understanding
of how to successfully launch and market applications in this complex and unique industry.
Despite being in the industry for just a few years, they have already been recognized with global awards and series funding, totaling to over USD 200M in revenue and value.
They offer leading products and services for both advertisers and publishers from programmatic marketing to performance marketing, and even creative marketing solutions – and has built long-term and (some) exclusive partnerships with some of the biggest Chinese media channels, allowing them optimize and get their clients’ products in front of over a billion consumers.
The job: Regional Business Development Manager, SEA
You would be the front liner and representative of the company in providing service and gaining new customers by delivering tailor-made solutions to clients across the SEA region.
This covers identifying potential accounts and opportunities, developing business, prospecting, pitching ideas and solutions the clients’ needs, developing sales targets, plans and campaigns. As a Regional Business Development Manager, you would be meeting with marketing managers and executives from top mobile advertisers.
You would be working closely with your team’s account managers and cross-functional operations team in providing world-class marketing and advertising solutions to your clients. You would also be representing the company on and off the field, at industry events, trade shows and meetings with potential partners and clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 2 years of digital advertising experience
- Great network connections with direct advertisers and agencies
- Preferably has mobile experience, through exposure and work at a DSP, SSP, Ad Network, Ad Exchange, or Digital Media Agency
- Digital and tech-savvy, and can discuss technical subjects such as attribution and tracking integrations
- Interested in working and thriving in a start-up environment, and has ability to adapt and perform under stress
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time
What you’re getting:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Flexible working hours
- Work and Travel
- Tech and Marketing Exposure