Regional Campaign Manager for the fastest growing adtech start-up company in the Region | Programmatic Marketing | Salary Base 84’000+ SGD per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking to start uplift 2017 with a fresh start?
- Are you passionate about Programmatic Marketing?
- Are you looking for Regional exposure?
- Are you looking for a place where you can grow not only as a Professional but also as a Person?
- Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive, and well connected Team in the industry?
- Do you want to fully utilize your connections in the market by introducing this fast-growing company’s technology?
- If this a place where you see yourself becoming successful, then what are you waiting for? Check this out now!
The Company: Fast Growing Ad Tech Company specialized in Location-based Audience Targeting
Founded 5 years ago, headquartered now Singapore, based on the numbers game alone it could be potentially considered as the fastest growing start-up in the region, and probably the whole Asia.
The company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology to leverage historical location and context for data driven marketing. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 2 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
In fact it has a strong presence across JAPAC, India and Europe and currently it has a Start up culture with a growing team, composed by a driven by a very smart, creative and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work.
Currently they are looking for someone who can take the lead and drive region’s platform sales initiatives with key partners, brands, content providers, agencies, and advertisers by providing platform solutions for their needs.
The role: “Regional Programmatic Campaign Manager”
The ideal candidate in an experienced Talent within the market who needs to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage huge global spends to drive sales.
The role will involve working mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing.
Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speaking to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
You will be able to:
- Manage the delivery of RTB campaigns across the ad platform
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Sales person responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organisational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time, and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Maintained a good relationship with management by providing feedback on the campaign growth & areas of development required
- Document best practices & new processes, provided relevant training & help with the roll out of new products
- Deep knowledge of Programmatic Marketing.
- Deep understanding of DSP and RTB
- Experience working in the Digital AdOps industry
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
- Excellent excel skills
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary BASE proposed 84’000 SGD per year
- Additional and competitive variables to be discussed on a second moment
- You are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.