Regional Client Manager | Online Payment System | Client Management, Paid Ads, Tech | Singapore
- Interested in working with a Multinational Fintech SAAS Company?
- Want to work with the best people in performance marketing with world-class technology?
- Looking for a diverse environment that believes individuality is what makes them great?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new Account: International Shopping Made Easy
It is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system worldwide.
They support online money transfers and serve as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
They offer services like payment processors for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Your New Employer: Innovator of the way people connect with brands
The company is one of the leading players when it comes to the global digital agency space. They deliver growth through fully integrated solutions and are powered by the best-in-class media capabilities!
They operate in over 100+ markets worldwide – employing thousands of people, subspecializing in Performance Marketing and world-class Technology.
With their force in creativity and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connect people to brands!
Your new Role: Regional Client Manager | Facebook Ads, Google Ads
Your new role is working closely with the Merchant International Marketing team, specifically paid media leads across key Merchant programs.
You will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of the acquisition program across the portfolio of the client’s fastest growing 170+ International markets.
Together with paid media leads to plan and implement an optimized strategy and roadmap across the following dimensions:
- Direct Acquisition – always-on paid media programs across paid search, social, and display
- Content Syndication – amplify our content and partner with leading publications across our key international markets
- Lead Generation and Warming – proactive marketing to create qualified leads for sales.
- Front Book ABM – digital programs with content engagement that supports the F2F sales motion.
What do we need from you?
- 5 years+ Marketing Experience, with performance and B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Strong collaboration, project, and stakeholder management skills in complex organizations
- Comfortable with ambiguity – able to manage multiple competing priorities with strong attention to detail. Suited to fast, paced dynamic work environment.
- A self-starter who can move projects forward and care about the last mile of execution
- Highly effective communicator – excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding proofreading skills
- Operational excellence – able to work closely with agencies and operational teams to help set expectations for deliverables.
- Good analytical skills to regularly monitor performance and create metric reports
- A firm grasp of various marketing platforms and channels. Passionate about working across multiple channels and willing to work across Display, Video, App, Social, and SEM.
- Understanding of financial services industry and ecosystem preferred
- Business or marketing degree preferred – but not a must.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an Account for a Big Tech client
- Joining a team of Display and Digital Media Experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates’ company
- A positive and vibrant office that cares deeply about their team