Regional Head of Digital Sales to manage sales team across 5 markets | Programmatic Marketing | Salary base proposed 216,000+ SGD per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if you are…
- Someone with an amazing track record in selling Programmatic Marketing Solutions to Enterprise and Direct Clients.
- Relentless about winning, passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets
- Experience in managing a successful sales team that has consistently achieved sales targets
- Looking for a unique opportunity to make an impact on the evolution of online advertising in this region.
- Someone who believes in making the difference…
The company: Fast Growing Agency with a solid focus in Programmatic Marketing.
Continuing the roots of the massive founding Ad Tech Companies that merged together, listed in the top 3 of the favorite DSPs partners in Singapore, it serves local, regional, and global brands, delivering a wide spectrum of ad-tech solutions, digital media, and campaign execution as well as trusted advisory services.
Through their proprietary trading desk platform powered by different exchanges, DSPs and an intuitive data system, they have the means to lead, build and execute the most complex data-driven marketing programs across the globe.
The team is driven by a very smart, creative, and collaborative people, which belief in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work… Today, with its over 100 staff across 5 different markets with offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines, they are on a path to creating a clear niche for themselves and a great culture. The new leaders are quickly establishing structures, processes, and systems.
The role: Regional Head of Digital Sales to manage Sales Team across 5 markets.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Talent in presenting programmatic solutions, managing accounts and bringing new business leveraging on deep existing relationships with Enterprise and Direct Clients, leading all the Business Development and Client Success Teams across the region.
With this role you will report directly to the CEO and will be able to:
- Monitoring revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue
- Driving new growth and organic growth from the relevant client segments
- Pitching for and securing prime/key accounts in the markets where the company operates
- Managing the teams under Business Development and Client Success in all markets
- Specifically providing leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the Country Leads in the SEA markets and any such markets will launch in the future
- Collaborate and work closely with HR & L&D for developing the talent and designing programs for them.
- Ensuring that the company’s goals and structure are smoothly implemented – as formed by the board/leadership committees
- Developing effective sales channels exploiting new areas which have not been tapped by the company before
- Conducting appraisal and timely reviews of staff
- Partaking and participating in leadership meetings/forums/calls
- Ensuring accurate and timely sales and business performance data is provided through relevant tools and in partnership with Business planning stakeholder
- Steer the team and put in place a strong discipline for accurate capture of sales data
- Create a strong equity for the company in industry events, forums, and conferences
Requirements and conditions:
- Deep knowledge about programmatic offerings and solutions
- You are relentless about winning, are passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets
- You have more years of successful media sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new customers & business preferably in programmatic sales
- You have years’ experience in managing a successful sales team that has consistently achieved sales targets and growth year on year
- You are able to work within a large and complex company structure with multiple stakeholders
- Basic salary up to 216,000+ SGD per year (depending on experience).
- Great Secondary package to be discussed in a second moment.
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital