Regional Lead Strategic Account Manager for top 50 fast tech in Silicon Valley | Programmatic Marketing | Singapore based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Looking for a unique opportunity to make an impact on the evolution of online advertising in this region.
- someone with expertise with ad server technologies and DSPs such as DBM, MediaMind, Atlas, Mediaplex, Turn, AppNexus and Mediamath
- Someone who enjoys a culture that embraces different perspectives and a vibrant positive start-up atmosphere, powered by a for a brilliant & fun team members
- Well experienced in Ad trafficking and campaign optimization experience.
The company: “Big Data marketer in travel”
The company has been called “the most successful Big Data marketer in travel” and earned the fastest growing travel technology company distinction on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. As the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform, it delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, we have been helping 600+ top brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions, loyalty, and monetization.
The APAC team, based out of our Singapore office, has been developing at a phenomenal rate since its formation in January 2015 and as part of their continued expansion in 2017, they are looking to appoint someone who can lead the team of Digital Account Managers across the Southeast Asia region with a specific focus in Singapore.
The role: Regional Strategic Account Lead | Management Position
As the Account Lead within APAC team, you’ll have the opportunity to lead their key accounts whilst building and developing the Account Management team. Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will play an integral role in scaling their business within thier fastest growing market. They’re looking for someone who is committed to client service, excited by the challenge of expansion, and driven by developing great team members. It will involve some day to day account set up but this is not likely to be the main role, rather it is more strategy driven and training/mentoring focused.
In fact, you will be able to:
- Manage a team of 6+ account managers focused on the APAC region across Singapore and Australia offices today.
- Assist with international expansion to new markets/countries within the APAC region.
- Transition the AM team from a technical, console focus to one that is more client facing and influential with renewals, upselling and cross-selling.
- Partner with the APAC MD and sellers on sales, account and campaign strategy.
- Oversee the successful campaign management of performance-based advertising campaigns.
- Lead the hiring, onboarding, development and mentoring of a growing team.
- Drive innovation and process improvement to generate efficiencies for Sojern and our clients.
- Provide leadership to the broader Ad Ops team within the Singapore office.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related area.
- 7+ years industry, Account Management, and job-related experience. Ad trafficking and campaign optimization experience preferred.
- Experience in hiring, employee development, and team building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including extensive client facing / public presentation experience
- Meticulously detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage team projects
- Expertise with ad server technologies and DSPs such as DBM, MediaMind, Atlas, Mediaplex, Turn, AppNexus and Mediamath
- Ability to present concepts, influence and gain support at the senior level of an organization
- An intimate understanding of the APAC ad-tech landscape and key players on both the buy and sell sides
- Salary will be discussed after understanding your interest about the role.
- Culture: their team loves good time.
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen.
- Opportunities: Training and support to help you grow.
- Ownership: challenging projects and make this role your own.
- Travel: Overseas offsites & spend time in our international offices ownership of your job.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital