Regional Mobile Acquisition Specialist | Brand side, Singapore-based | up to SGD 78'000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking to move out from the agency world and happen to be interested in taking ownership of a brand?
- Are you passionate in launching and monitoring mobile campaigns across different network and countries?
- Are you looking for a place to become one of the key team members of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape?
- If you are thinking that you are meant for something bigger, this opportunity is for you!
Your Next Home: They have been planting their flag in different parts of the globe, time to take down Singapore
This company was established in 2013 and has been hitting the road in Singapore since 2015, screen-to-screen, door-to-door traffic delivery. It has been a source of revenue to various establishments, part-time to full-time drivers and has helped revolutionized delivery, changed the game completely.
They need help, they’re just too fast and they are equipped to keep up. They just needed like-minded specialists who not only can deliver results but will think and look after the business, making and coordinating decisions as if it was their own venture.
The job: Regional Mobile Acquisition Specialist | Singapore-based | APAC
Mobile is massively used in SG and in APAC. 50% of their leads are from Mobile ad-networks, therefore they need someone sitting within SG to improve growth and effiency.
The ideal candidate is an experienced ad manager mostly handling mobile DSP/Ad Networks running performance campaigns (Focused on conversions and first order purchase, install and monitoring the CPI and CPA).
You will be able to:
- Launch and monitor mobile campaigns (In-app and mobile web) across different networks and countries
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Maintaining relationship with our supply partners which includes mobile inventories, ad networks, third party conversion tracking partners, certified rich media partners, and brand safety partners.
- Manage relationship closely with the mobile adnetwork to drive performance through planning and strategizing.
- Work with existing agencies to manage and improve performance
- Manage the creative process with their Creative Studio
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Manage an increasing Mobile budget, optimise and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Proven track record on managing mobile dsp running performance marketing campaigns.
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
What’s in for you in return?
- If you are the exceptional candidate they are looking for, they can propose a salary of 78'000 SGD per year.
- Report and work closely to a passionate manager who is a young achiever, been establishing growth and stability for businesses. Somebody who silently notices everything and allows you to grow at your own pace but would work in every possible way to establish an environment that would lead you to optimal improvement.
- Explore the marketing landscape of food delivery. Compete at speed with long-lasting impact the business and to your skills.
- Other benefits will be discussed during the progression the hiring procedure