Regional Publisher Partnerships | One of the Fastest Growing Players in Video AdTech | 1.2B Pages + 300M Video Views + 120M Unique Users per Month | Programmatic, Digital Media, SEA | Singapore based | Up to SGD 10,000 monthly
- Eager to be part of a company in hypergrowth?
- Are you confident in cultivating healthy and successful relationships with clients and upselling solutions to cater to their increasing needs and furthering their goals?
- Strong publisher relationships in the market and familiar with the OVP & SSAI space in APAC?
Are you checking all the boxes? Then you are the superstar we’re looking for!
Your Next Employer: A Tech Start-Up in Hypergrowth with an Impressive Track Record & Heavy Hitting Leadership
Your new employer is a video, full stack AdTech company that never shies away from a challenge. Founded in 2016, its humble roots were built by some of the most reputable names in the advertising industry to date.
Now, they’re continuously innovating and scaling a successful product that already has a footprint in Southeast Asia by enabling efficient and scalable video monetization to publishers while making premium programmatic inventory available to buyers.
With a fresh new brand and a steadily growing team, this prized start-up has recently gotten the funding it needs to get to its next level. Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, it has again created a mark in the digital landscape by launching what they claim to be the first programmatic in-stream marketplace in SEA.
All that’s left to do now is to be on the lookout for self-driven, ambitious Regional Publisher Partnerships that can keep-up with their growth and pioneer this massive step ahead in the game.
Your new job: Regional Publisher Partnerships | Account Management & Business Development | OVP, Outstream or Instream tech
The search for a Regional Publisher Partnerships is the top priority hire for this fast-growing company. This means that they need someone who can roll their sleeves up and immediately get to work ASAP.
Working closely and reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will conceptualize, design, develop, package, and sell OVP stack and associated AdTech to create a much differentiated, highly valued offering for the programmatic demand and supply community.
You will work with the regional publisher development team and the in-market publisher development team to achieve individual & collective objectives
- Generate new leads and develop new Publisher partnership opportunities.
- Manage POCs and convert business leads into signed partnerships.
- Onboard new Publishers and create supply for instream marketplace.
- Work closely with and manage local partners or resellers to grow Publisher partnerships.
- Support country managers in growing local business and fulfilling Publisher needs specific to each market.
- Work with the product team to ensure that Publisher resources such as product manuals are updated and published in our knowledge base.
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and grow existing accounts in terms of Publisher Sales and Video Views by providing product updates, best practices, business insights to Publishers.
- Continuously spot micro/macro trends in the landscape, identify opportunities on product & partnerships front organically, present business cases for relevant opportunities & work with relevant teams to evolve the offering.
- Assist Chief Revenue officers in supply-side business planning and securing strategic partnerships to fuel business growth.
What do we need from you:
- As the new Regional Publisher Partnerships | Account Management & Business Development | OVP, Outstream or Instream tech
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in publisher partnerships and development; specifically, creating a publisher partnership excellence practice in the region working with APAC in-market teams. Importance will be given to the ability to facilitate, nurture and establish pan-APAC publisher best practices working with relevant teams.
- Skilled and experienced in identifying partners, pitching OVP and SSAI stack, associated AdTech and solutions, Demo & Onboarding, engaging with the business & tech teams on both sides, driving commercial discussions and ultimately, establishing long-term contracts for the video player and AdTech stack with the publishers.
- You are a committed team worker – adaptable, friendly, approachable, and resourceful – and carry a die-hard, positive, can-do attitude. An exceptional communicator (written and verbal) as well as a great listener while being thorough in your follow-ups to meetings
- You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment and can multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills, with good attention to detail. Strong project management and communication skills
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.