Replicate yourself, LEAD | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | MADLY ENGAGED STARTUP | SGD 72,000 +
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have invested in your own excellence and performance and time to replicate yourself?
- Are you picky in choosing your bosses? Careful enough to not be mislead but rather grow together?
- Do you want people to create noise and ENGAGE in the business ideas you have?
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe market knowledge, business opportunities and making things happen?
- You're looking for a team who doesn't want to be a part of something but rather TAKE OVER?
- Do you want a fresh new environment that would bring out the creative and out-of-the box thinker in you?
- Do you want to make an impact and a name in the industry by being identified with this innovative, fast-growing and unconventional company?
Careful, it's a disturbing dream you have always wanted to say YES to!
TREND-SETTER. Grow with the right LEADERS and TEAM, each work you do will LEAVE A MARK.
YOUNG AND FAST-MOVING: The company was established in 2013 and has been growing since—now has two offices across Southeast Asia.
They work across boarders and past sectors, servicing esteemed clients from — Automotive, Education, Events, Fashion and Retail, FMCG, Government, Health & Beauty, Hospitality, F& B, Media, Tech and Tourism customers are doing the advertising for them, by word of mouth. This means that the core of the business spelt Excellent Service, they are trusted in the market.
YOU ARE THE BRAND: Your employers will be there to assist you in trudging your path to become the best in your field– exactly the same destination they are heading. Are you ready for this? Their success will be traced back to you because every detail counts. Your growth will leave a trail as well.
As they themselves have worked from end-to-end with their clients, you will take part in a hands-on process from forming strategies that will best suit your client’s needs and goals that is very much embedded in their identity as well. Numbers don’t lie but let’s dig deeper into those digits. You will tap the market and the market will speak the language you create.
VIBRANT. DISCOVER YOURSELF: The road is not going to be easy. You will keep learning and part of that learning is to seeing how you functioned as part of a bigger picture—how did you contribute to the team and how did you let the team and client be a part of your work? That gets to the end-result which the company takes pride in retaining their customers. Hence, growth for both.
Your Job: Business Development Manager
- Identify opportunities for the company and oversees new business initiatives
- Develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners
- Some of their time will be dedicated to developing existing client relationships and identifying potential new business within the current roster of accounts
- Be able to assess client business needs and identify new opportunities
- Manage the full pitch process: Assess clients needs, meeting with key stakeholders, creating proposals, presenting the team ideas and closing the accounts
- Priority should be focused on developing the business, but some of your time will be dedicated to managing a select number of existing accounts
- Set and manage client expectations
- Develop overall account strategy and work with cross functional teams to develop approaches and tactics to attain client goals and KPIs
What is required?
- Someone who has a passion for all things digital marketing: social media marketing, online media planning, branding, website and app development, email marketing and other interactive solutions
- A knack for identifying emerging digital and creative trends as they happen and the ability to quickly translate these into executable ideas that drive engagement and/or conversion
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Keen attention to detail, deadlines and budget limitations
- Experience with client relationship management and a proven track record in growing new business
- Strong creativity and MAD communication skills— MADLY impeccable grammar and syntax with a flair for what's in the now
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in a branding/marketing/digital agency with a passion for social media, interactive executions and/or growth strategy
- Ability to manage and mentor other members of the team
- Someone who’s comfortable working in an agile, non-traditional, pet-friendly environment
What is offered?
- Open salary depending on experience plus performance bonus
- Work in an environment around creative and energetic people that get the results done
- Pet-friendly environment, like seriously fluffy stress busters
- Experience Digital Media to a whole new level
- You will develop mastery in your craft, learning doesn’t stop, they’re too generous about it
- You will develop good relationship with your clients, they will want to keep working with you