Revenue Manager for the tech that is shaping the future of Social Advertising | Programmatic Marketing
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you thought that recently it might be the right time to explore new career opportunities?
- Are you passionate about online advertising and revenue models but you feel that your current situation became stagnant and you don't have the same excitement as before?
- Do you have a strong experience working with Publishers?
The company: Shaping the future of Social Advertising
Founded in the Netherlands, now it has additional offices across the globe: Seattle, New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore, Sydney, Bangalore and Beijing.
The company is a young, international, ambitious and innovative tech company and it is a major player in the online publishing industry. It offers a social curation platform that engages readers, increase traffic and drive revenue.
They believe that in order to engage with today's audiences, it is needed to blend editorial content with high quality social content.
It offers multi-channel programmatic media buying, predictive revenue optimization, and real-time business intelligence across most valuable digital channels, taking an active role in shaping the future of social advertising.
They use social media to make websites the ultimate content hub. The company’s fully automated widget let’s display tweets directly related to the articles.
They analyse posts and filter all tweets to their relevance and safety instead blasting random keywords findings at your readers. In addition to that their platform is a revenue driver, they share the revenue generated from the ads placed in the widgets.
The role: Highly Analytical Revenue Manager
They are looking for a smart, high energy and analytical Revenue Manager to monetize over a billion ad impressions a month.
You will be able to:
- Responsible for online advertising and revenue models
- You’ll set up and maintain global advertising campaigns through the use of real time bidding and private marketplaces
- You’ll help them collect and interpret vast amounts of data that will boost results even further
- Together with the team you are responsible for creating and implementing the strategy to meet the company’s commercial goals
- Maximize revenue for our customers and for our technology
Requirements & qualifications
- You have (a degree in economics (or alike)
- You are a highly analytical, self-driven, problem solver who can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You are innovative with an eye for commercial results
- Professional and intellectual ability at the level of higher professional education
- Each full time employee receives stock options
- Onsite product training
- Paid continuing education through Intelligently.
- Top tiered health and dental insurance benefits.
- Opportunity to visit the other offices across the globe
- Opportunity to relocate in other offices as wanted in the future.