Sales & Business Development Manager | Up-and-Coming, Digital Market Research Firm | Data, Research, Analytics, Consumer Insights | SG Based | Flexible Base Salary + Commission Structure
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- A market research enthusiast that can turn data into stories?
- An all around business developer that has mastered the B2B space?
- Got that entrepreneurial mindset, with a goal of leading a commercial team?
- A clever mix of ambitious and realistic, that can challenge the ideas of their seniors?
Yes? Sounds exciting so far? Are you checking all the boxes? Then what are you waiting for, this is tailormade for YOU!
Your new employer: The Up-and-Coming Market Research Firm that can Build Your Entrepreneurial Skillset
Led directly by it's ambitious, well-connected yet humble leader, this agency stemmed from the seven years of on-going success of its mother company. Based originally in Australia, your new employer set its sights on Singapore with the goal to challenge the key players in the region, straying away from the existing traditional data analytics business model and instead looking into the potential of the online and digital sector.
The goal is simple: To expand and build the business. With a product that's currently in play, and an online panel that is brimming with untapped insights, this company is always on the lookout for “the next big thing” in the data space. This means that it doesn't shy away from adapting to the market's needs, and is more than willing to go the extra mile if only to deliver targeted and verified information.
What it needs now are talents that can keep up with this pace. The owner of this company believes that nobody should have to tell you what you can or can't do – it's simply a matter of what you want to achieve, and how he can help you achieve it. The culture of this company is not to push yourself to the limit but to work smart and be strategic; to place all right pieces in all the right boxes and strike when the timing is right.
Do you have what it takes?
Your next Role; A Sales & Business Development Manager that can Walk-the-Talk & Take Complete Ownership
Being at the forefront of the commercial team, your responsibilities include:
- Pure sales; hunting for leads, tapping existing leads and prospecting at all channels to build strong relationships, gain trust, and reach full closure
- Strategic outputs; creating an interesting pipeline that won't be geared just on the money, but also on the growth of the company as a whole
- Network Building; support the brand of the company by leveraging your own network in the SME space, driving into untapped sectors that have yet to digitalize their use of data
- Devil's Advocate; challenging the ideas and game plans of the company owner by pitching your own go-to market strategies, observations and sales targets
- Cross-Functional Dynamics; working together with the operations team to to continuously improve the product based on what the market wants and needs
Your Key Attributes:
- Be a business owner; An entrepreneurial mindset is a key component for this role. We need talents that aren't afraid to step out of their comfort zone and rely solely on their abilities.
- Have a growth mindset; Knowledge and honesty on what you can and can't do, and what the company can supply for your improvement in performance and as a professional
- Output driven; With the company supporting your growth, you need to be able to deliver based on ambitious targets you've set for yourself
- Show your track record; Let us know your experiences with building a sales funnel from scratch – What's the story behind you building a pipe, hitting the numbers and bringing in the accounts?
- Have supporting knowledge; A data and research background puts you one step ahead of the game and will allow you to get down to the nitty gritty details of every sales conversation