Sales Development Representative (APAC) | Leading Enterprise SEO Platform | Top 100 Most Promising SaaS companies | Singapore | Up to SGD 6,000 Monthly
- Are you a resourceful problem-solver with strong communication and listening skills?
- Are you a result-driven salesperson team player?
- Are you organized, ambitious, and self-motivated?
- Are you hungry to learn about sales processes and best practices?
Sounds like you? Then this opportunity might just be for you!
Your New Employer: SaaS Firm | Enterprise SEO Platform
Founded in 2012, and developed the approach and user interface that rapidly connects commercial websites with all the major search engines to provide long-lasting and lucrative results from the organic search channel.
Several industries, including e-commerce (REI, Macy's, Farfetch), e-travel (Expedia, TUI), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace/classifieds (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies leverage the company's unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
The company is an $82 million fund, rapidly expanding SaaS firm with locations in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
Your new role: Sales Development Representative | Business Development | SaaS
As the Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible to generate new business opportunities with the company's Enterprise prospect by following a proven sales process – qualifying prospects to ensure they are an ideal match for the SEO Technology – while working adjacent with the sales leadership and Marketing team.
You will also conduct high-level conversations with senior-level Marketing and SEO leaders across enterprise companies. Including the collaboration with the Account Executive to identify and research companies and key decision makers.
What we need from you:
- A technical aptitude for selling complex enterprise solutions, and an interest in SEO technology.
- Minimum of 1~2 years of B2B Sales, Sales Development, or Inside Sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, has enjoyed growing in a Startup and SaaS venture environment and eager to accelerate our growth in the region.
- Strong believer in providing value to clients.
- Experience in using sales development tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Interested? Yes? Apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9390 7928.