Sales Development Representative | Global Clients | Award-Winning Full-stack Platform | Up to SGD 4000 Monthly
- Do you want to explore opportunities in the AdTech space?
- Do you enjoy working in a highly competitive environment?
- Are you passionate to discover and create new opportunities for clients?
- Are you a strategy and results-driven individual?
If you like to join a fast pace and growing company then this role is for you!
Your new employer: Award-Winning Full-stack Platform
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in France, this company has a global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Europe & America.
They strive to operate the best-quality SSP enabling brands to achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and providing publishers the control they need to deliver true value path optimization.
They are committed to leading the charge in building a transparent, privacy-sensitive industry and proactively work to ensure quality throughout our ecosystem.
Their holistic programmatic ad monetization stack helps brands achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend giving them control over all the variables to deliver true value path optimization.
Recently, they’ve acquired 2 companies in the last 3 years to accelerate their growth in 3 key areas – CTV, OTT & Marketer Services.
Working directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide to deliver display, video, native, and rich media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Your new role: Sales Development Representative | Global Clients
As the new Sales Development Representative you will:
- Use Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other resources to generate qualified leads and to increase the sales pipeline
- Engage with all leads related activities, with the goal of qualifying leads and inquiries
- Document all notes on customer interaction in our CRM
- Work closely with the broader sales team both on supply and demand side to develop leads and schedule appointments
What do we need from you?
- 1+ years’ experience in business development/inside sales or recent college grads with experience in a sales internship is a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong collaborative and cooperative mindset that can work with cross-functional teams
- A team player, a quick thinker, and a fast learner to pick up the industry nuances
- The working language is English, a second language is a plus (Bahasa/Malay/Chinese) but not mandatory.
What you will get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development
Does this sound like your new job?
Interested? Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com