Sales Director, APAC – Gaming | Leading data, audience, re-targeting and re-marketing tech company| SG based | SGD 144,000 per annum!
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you into Gaming, connecting with the biggest brands and agencies across SEA?
- Want to have a great opportunity for professional growth by the first team head of this tech company’s first ever gaming team?
- And want to have the chance to build, manage and lead a team of strategic gaming sales managers?
Then read through, and send your CV now!
Your new company: Leading data, audience, re-targeting and remarketing tech company!
Fast-paced, dynamic, and a complete home for state of the art marketing technologies. They are the CURRENT. BIG. THING. in AI deep learning, re-targeting and remarketing. It’s unique and one of a kind proprietary engine is entirely powered by deep learning algorithms, generating outstanding results for every client they work with. For almost a decade now, the company has been doing over a thousand of campaigns across the world with over 26 offices globally.
Award-winning and world-renowned. With over 1,500 clients, this company has repetitively been recognized for their state of the art and unique technology. With new arms working on creative and new martech solutions designed to meet complex digital strategies for large brands, they are running campaigns across 70+ markets for the world’s greatest e-commerce brands, and now in to gaming and performance brands!
Game changers. Winning innovation and tech awards for AI and Sales and Marketing, they are always in the look for the best talents across APAC with Rockstar personalities. They have outstanding ad solutions across different platforms, an innovation hub for ideas and solutions, and excellent local support and familiarity with the region by going glocal.
Your new role: Sales Director, APAC – Gaming
As the Sales Director, APAC – Gaming, you would be the front liner bringing in new clients and relationships with the Gaming industry across APAC. You are strong, result-driven mobile gaming industry expert, capable of engaging successful business negotiations with top decision-makers if the biggest gaming companies in the region and in the industry. Working with great support teams of technical and account managers, you are expected to identify sales opportunities, set forecasts and strategies, and grow revenue in the gaming vertical – both gaming clients and their partner agencies.
You are the industry expert, improving your gaming clients’ campaign and marketing strategies by providing retention and re-engagement strategies using the company’s tech and services. You are to exceed ambitious sales targets by handling complete sales cycles from prospecting to closing. Travelling across the region according to business needs, you would also be attending industry events and conferences to constantly develop industry knowledge, network connections and stay up-to-date with the newest trends (mobile gaming and advertising).
The ideal Sales Director, APAC – Gaming:
- A Rockstar. You must be ambitious, revenue-driven and hungry for success and growth opportunities.
- Autonomous. Have the grit and guts to work independently, yet interdependently with cross functional teams.
- Creative. Able to think outside the box, and has the ability and initiative to go about and beyond in identifying business opportunities and coming up with solutions clients.
- Multicultural. Has exposure and market knowledge in the region. Would be a great plus if you can speak other SEA languages.
- Subject Matter Expert. Have at least 10 years of experience professionaly, with at least 5 years as Sales Director, and 2 years in the Gaming industry.
What you’re getting:
- competitive salary and incentives plan based on experience and increasing performance
- the joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising
- the great opportunity for professional growth by joining the global leader in innovation, as one of the first team members in their new gaming team
- the ability to work with the top brands in gaming and negotiate multi-million dollar contracts
- a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere
- the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in a growing, international organization
- your ideas and creations will have a chance to make an impact and lead the market
- training in HQ in Central Europe