Sales Director, Business Hunting - Direct Clients | Adtech, Programmatic Marketing | SGD 144'000+ per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if you are..
- Someone with an amazing track record in selling Programmatic Marketing Solutions to Direct Clients
- Avid Hunter for new business
- Hands-on person and can work with a smaller team
- Looking for a unique opportunity to make an impact on the evolution of online advertising in this region.
- Someone who believes to make the difference…
The company: Fast Growing Agency with solid focus in Programmatic Marketing
Continuing the roots of the massive founding Ad Tech Companies that merged together, listed in the top 3 of the favourite DSPs partners in Singapore, it serves local, regional, and global brands, delivering a wide spectrum of ad-tech solutions, digital media and campaign execution as well as trusted advisory services.
Through their proprietary trading desk platform powered by different exchanges, DSPs and an intuitive data system, they have the means to lead, build and execute the most complex data-driven marketing programs across the globe.
The team is driven by a very smart, creative, and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work. It is composed by 90 specialists across 5 different markets with offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines.
The role: Experienced Sales Specialist in Programmatic Marketing hunting for Direct Clients
The ideal candidate is an experienced Talent in presenting programmatic solutions, managing accounts and bringing new business leveraging on deep existing relationships with Direct Clients.
With this role you will be able to:
- Hunt and close new business offering programmatic solutions
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level (e.g. CMO) relationships and drive sales activities with key customers.
- Define optimal sales force structure, hire and develop sales staff and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Develop weekly sales commentary report for Head of Department – including analysis of sales activity, pipeline, wins, losses, road blocks and progress by team members
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
Requirements and conditions:
- Deep knowledge about programmatic offerings and solutions
- Experienced hunting for new business within the Direct Clients
- You are a hands-on person and can work with a smaller team
- You are relentless about winning, are passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets
- 5-7 years of experience
- You are able to work within a large and complex company structure with multiple stakeholders
- You have excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Basic salary up to 144’000 SGD per year (depending on experience).
- Great Secondary package to be discussed on a second moment.
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.