Sales Director | Undisputed leader in location-powered advertising and analytics | Privacy first location powered advertising| Singapore | Up to SGD 11,000 monthly
- Can effectively lead a team and manage own revenue target
- Strong desire to deliver campaign winning solutions and prioritize strong client relationships?
- Exceptional stakeholder management across the APAC region?
- Eager to be part of a team that has an open & inclusive culture?
Sounds exciting? Then this is the job for you!
Your Next Employer : Global AdTech firm and the undisputed leader in location-powered advertising and analytics
This is a company that isn't new to the game but is always bringing fresh ideas to the table. With over 15 years of experience, this company is the leading privacy first, location-powered programmatic advertising partner. Their unique technology allows them to deliver accurate targeting without reliance on personal data.
Company values is a huge part of their DNA. They are fully committed to creating a powerful culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces diversity, encourages people to bring their authentic selves to work, and educate everyone about matters of equality and engages with the wider industry community to drive social change.
To match its reputation, this company operates in more than 40 offices across 5 continents to ensure they meet their clients in as many markets as possible and have steadily been in growth for these offices.
Your new job: Sales Director APAC | Sales & Team Management | AdTech
Reporting directly to the APAC Managing Director, the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate an in- depth understanding of the current advertising market and where to leverage local and global spends to drive investment.
Most important aspect of the role is to effectively lead the team, increase awareness of product proposition in Singapore and drive revenue & incremental growth.
- Ownership and accountability for reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through customer-focused sales principles.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve targets and expand customer base
- Accurately forecast future sales and form plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace including any revenue gap plans and market tactics as needed
- Drive team’s market leading client solutions to win business and deliver growth
- Strengthen relationships in market with clients and agencies
- Develop and maintain long-lasting customer partnerships based on a deep understanding of their business needs and objectives
- Understand category-specific landscape and trends, capitalizing on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Serves a business representative and positive ambassador at major industry events, conferences, tradeshows, and expositions
- Work effectively with the MD and stakeholders across the company on needs for the Singapore market including platform and product enhancements and revenue generating opportunities
What do we need from you:
- As the new Sales Director APAC | Sales & Team Management | AdTech we need from you:
- Strong commercial background in digital, mobile or ad technology
- Previous experience managing a team
- Currently leveraging large budgets from media, mobile agencies, trading desks and clients direct
- Have deep contact list and the experience and capability to hit the ground running and to build and grow a team quickly
- Existing senior relationships with agencies and clients in the Singapore market
- A demonstrable understanding of the needs and requirements of digital media buyers, programmatic teams, and key agency decision makers
- A proven track record of growing business and / or leading a team to grow business
- The confidence to present to both large and small audiences, tailoring approach and style
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com, or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media & Advertising)