Sales Executive | Textile & Fashion Industry | Fast growing company | OPEN TO FRESH GRADS | Earn up to SGD 3500
- Are you eager to launch your career in sales?
- Do you have a passion for fashion?
- Would you like to join a rapidly expanding company and leave your mark?
Meet your new employer
As the first Continuing Education and Training Centre (CET) in Singapore, they offer specially designed courses and programs to prepare students for a creative career as well as to help industry professionals develop and specialize.
Your new role: Sales Executive | Textile & Fashion Industry
- Plan, execute, and deliver sales strategies to close customers for your portfolio of classes with timeliness and speed.
- Plan and execute events relevant to the intended target audience and close sales.
- Perform on-the-ground sales in the assigned location (e.g., Booth Sales).
- Ensure that classes under your sales portfolio exceed the minimum pax requirement to run the course and thus, with your best effort, maximize the number of participants in a classroom.
What we need from you?
- Ideally, you should have:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong ability to copywrite and conceptualise messages using attractive and impactful visuals
- Strong ownership and ability to work with minimal oversight
- Strong listening and excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return?
- Join a fast growing company and really make an impact on the business.
- Have the ability to make calls and decisions in strategies that can impact the company.
- Be a driver of change and be part of a growing and dominating force in the industry.
- Medical benefits.
Does this sound like your new job
Interested? Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach out to me on WhatsApp! +65 8439 9990