Sales Manager Ad Tech 72k max annual
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
The (Ad) Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling performance marketing solution to new advertising clients while actively managing good relation with the clients for the assigned segments within the country.
You are responsible for achieving sales target, profitability and ensuring that the clients’ are satisfied with the advertising products and services.
- Proactively contact new advertising clients to secure business via phone and visit the client for face-to-face meetings;
- Responsible for the profitability of the secured clients’ accounts;
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency, and internal operation/technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectation;
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners through adherence to our rules of engagement;
Requirements / Desired skills & experience:
- At least 4 – 7 years of working experience in digital media, digital marketing, IT and/or media sales preferred;
- Passionate and have good understanding and appreciation of the Web, technology, media and advertising field;
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks allocated;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Good command of written and communication in English;
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably media or technology related.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
- Personal Development Fund for courses and materials
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!