Sales Optimization Executive | Leading OOH Advertising Agency | Singapore Based | Earn up to SGD 3000
- Looking for an exciting opportunity to support the sales team for an Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising company?
- Do you have a strong business acumen, and excellent organization skills?
- Are you ready to join a fast growing company and make an impact?
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your new company: Leading global media & entertainment company that specializes in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising
Was awarded the world’s largest street furniture contract to Design, Build and Operate (DBO) 3,200 bus and taxi shelters across Singapore. Its second-to-none island-wide coverage offers a variety of consumer touchpoints through a variety of media formats.
In the last 20 years, they accelerated and transformed its business, from a pure play Out-of-Home business into what it is today: a high-growth, digital and tech-led company, leading the way in making OOH scientific: data-led, fact-based, and insight-driven., and fun at work on Funky Fridays.
Your new role: Sales Optimization Executive | OOH Advertising | SG Based
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to salespeople, including preparing contracts, logging sales and production details, and raising invoices.
- Manage unavoidable late changes to campaigns.
- Apply principles of media planning and monitor campaign performance.
- Work closely with the order management team and support clients across the entire production process.
- Provide post-campaign evaluations and reporting.
- Ensure great end-to-end customer service and satisfaction.
- Enter accurate data into the in-house system.
- Work with Campaign Delivery to address user issues.
- Ensure contractual paperwork is in place and in order.
- Take on other duties and tasks as assigned.
What’s needed from you?
- A self-starter
- Determined and pro-active
- Energetic and impactful agent of change
- Highly analytical and strong communication skills
- Make meaningful sense of data; able to translate numbers to tell a good story
- Highly adaptable and able to grasp and manage ambiguity
- Persuasive in conveying complex ideas
- Strong understanding of media terminology and concepts
- Sense of commercial acumen
- Able to operate across a cross-functional environment
- Convey a sense of gravitas and credibility
What you’ll get in return?
- Join a fast growing company and really make an impact on the business.
- Have the ability to make calls and decisions in strategies that can impact the company.
- Be a driver of change and be part of a growing and dominating force in the industry.
Does this sound like your new job
Interested? Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com. You can also message me on Whatsapp! +65 8439 9990.