Sales & Programmatic Media Strategist | SEA focused Agency | Singapore Based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Up for the challenge of expanding regional & local markets?
- Confident in your ability to propose & pitch media strategies to clients?
- A hunter, with strong sales mentality?
- Can you serve as a programmatic expert for local sales teams?
Then this opportunity is for you.!
Company: regionally focused, data driven media agency
This boutique media agency is laser focused on the (double digit growth) South East Asian market, offering omnichannel solutions to its local clients.
With almost a decade of experience in the SEA region, this agency has a foundation built upon cross screen branding, media partnerships, programmatic science and ad tech.
It has a leading local premium ad network platform for mobile & online advertising, that also leverages high value premium publishers & Advertisers in SEA Market.
The Role : Sales & Programmatic Media Strategist.
- A go-getter, who will be the linchpin in driving aggressive revenue goals & growth.
- Strongly contributing & leading the regional expansion of advertising sales
- Developing & managing multi-device campaigns of clients spanning online display, mobile, video & SMS.
- Managing, proposing & pitching full media strategy to clients
- Fostering strong relationships with clients & media partners that help drive performance objectives
- Researching & advocating innovations and new business growth across key target markets
- Working hand in hand with regional teams to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to share understanding of the end-to-end process of media campaigns & programmatic ad ops with local sales teams.
- A self-motivated independent hunter.
An Ideal Candidate:
- At least 4 years experience in media adverting sales.
- Able to plan and execute digital media campaigns that span display, mobile, video and ideally also SMS.
- Experienced in Programmatic buying, major ad networks & analytical measurement technologies.
- History of consistently exceeding revenue goals.
- Analytical & detail oriented mindset that is driven by a focus on accuracy.
- Self-driver able to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
What do they Offer?:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to travel regionally
- Flexibility of startup like environment.
- Part of a team servicing one of the fastest growing online regions (double-digit growth in 2017)
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!