Salesforce Engagement Manager | Salesforce strategy and solutions | project delivery | customer experience expert | SGD 96000 | Singapore
Your new job: Salesforce Engagement Manager in Singapore (SGD 96000)
Are you passionate about transforming businesses through Salesforce strategies and solutions?
- Do you thrive on building strong relationships with clients and delivering successful projects?
- Are you ready to join a team of big dreamers and innovators who are committed to excellence?
- Do you want to work with some of the world’s most renowned brands and help them transform their businesses through cutting-edge Salesforce solutions?
Yes? This might be the right opportunity for you. Read on to know more!
Your new employer: An award-winning company that specializes in technology, strategy, & creativity to help businesses achieve business KPIs
Because they are a reputable, award-winning firm with 22 years in business, your new employer works with some of the biggest brands in the world. They have always delved deeper into understanding client insights since 2001.
This business supports its clients’ continued profitability and competitive edge in any market they enter, whether it is through digital platforms, creative services, or tech goods.
They are a group of brilliant, seasoned individuals that are dedicated to the organization’s primary goal of assisting clients in expanding their businesses. They are young, ambitious, hungry, and enthusiastic.
Your new job: Salesforce Engagement Manager | client management | project delivery | Salesforce expert
As a Salesforce Engagement Manager, you will play an integral role in the evolution of our clients’ businesses through Salesforce cross-cloud solutions, as well as non-Salesforce solutions.
You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strategies to help them accelerate business value and return on investment from their investment in Salesforce.
What your day-to-day will look like:
Educate and consult with clients on how to leverage Salesforce and non-Salesforce digital solutions
- Build strategic engagement partnerships and identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities to drive incremental revenue and growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the best client experience possible
- Manage contracts and renewals
- Mentor new team members as the organization grows
What do we need from you:
5-10 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing, Salesforce Consultancy, Customer Success Management, or Account Management
- Proven ability to optimize marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Experience and knowledge of customer lifecycle in digital transformation and critical solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
What they offer:
Priority on your growth and development with skills development, learning, and mentorship opportunities.
- Enjoy a flexible, dynamic, and fun work culture.
- Competitive benefits and a strong performance bonus.
Want to join the team?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me via Whatsapp: +65 9894 7690