Search & Social Media Executive for an Agency that hones Industry leaders, Subject Matter Experts | For the fast-paced, hungry prodigy | Salary up to SGD 3,200 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a tech and digital savvy who enjoys the logic behind numbers?
- Do you like running performance marketing campaigns specially for search & social media?
- Are you confident in picking up from a fast-paced environment?
- Are you self-driven? Takes pride in being self-made?
- Do you want to learn the latest technologies in search and social?
Your One-time Ticket: Multi-awarded Global Digital Agency
A company that is agile, fast-moving, highly adaptive to the ever changing needs in the digital media landscape. An absolute performer in biddable media, an agency who offers solutions in the form of highly data-driven performance marketing, in-app marketing, media, innovation, business intelligence, strategy packaged in an effectively appealing and creative engagement.
This agency has grown globally with offices in London, New York, Berlin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sydney, New Delhi, Bangalore. With the growing number of its clients and increasing budgets, you will both be overwhelmed and be excited by the challenge of how far you can take control of the business given to you. Question is, can your energy contain a highly-performing team where promotions are easily achieved and new skills are simply unlocked?
If you are a go-getter, this is the right place for you.
The role: Search and Social Media Executive
Read further only if you have a high sense of achievement and one to two years of relevant work experience is not a standard that you should be measured by. You are a winner and you get things done. If you do not know the answer, you acknowledge the truth and find the answers anyway, and ask for help if needed. You have a high sense of work ethic and you are a reliable team member who wants to be a part of a company that will support you all the way and help you gain a strong ownership of your brand and team. The work is challenging but you enjoy dealing with devising solutions and make it enjoyable by making your mark in the office. You are not a mediocre.
- As an executive, you will be a part of a highly competitive and fast-paced team who knows the ins and outs if paid search and social media marketing. You will mainly be responsible of supporting your manager to execute and run campaigns across Social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.).
- In an ongoing basis, you will build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns.
- Together with the help of the team, you will deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs.
- Being someone with strong analytical background and inclination to spot numbers and data, you will analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders.
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities.
What we would like you to bring
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working on paid search and social campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills including expertise in formulas, pivot tables, and lookup tables
- Exceptionally clear verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Opportunity of a Lifetime
- Monthly salary of up to SGD 3,200 max
- High exposure to all things digital, with increased understanding and unparalleled experience to market trends especially in mobile
- Learn from the best marketers and entrepreneurs
- No office politics, pure team positive team support and go-getter environment.
- A vast insight into the world of digital marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising.
- Experience working on regional projects across client verticals.
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns for large, global brands.
- Experience in working with a team in an agency environment.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital