Search & Social Planner | Global Performance Marketing Agency | Media Planning, Client Servicing | Singapore based | Up to SGD 50K annual
- Do you want to work with a global performance marketing agency?
- Do you want to learn side by side with experts in performance marketing specialists?
- Do you want to further hone your media buying skills?
- Do you want to continue enhancing your digital media planning skills?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A mindset of changing ahead, leading the future
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company established in early 2000s. In its 2nd year they managed to already closed global bank, sports brands and have a long history of a year-on-year achievements such as pioneering in new technologies and establishing more offices across the globe.
Your next employers is a leader when it comes to delivering performance marketing services in this hyperconnected age. Relying heavily on research and behavioral insights, they are able to perfectly target audiences around the world, delivering carefully curated and strongly connecting messaging at the right time and on the right device.
It is not a coincidence that this agency wins numerous awards across The Drum Network, Festival of Media Global, The Smarties, Summit International Awards and many more. Taking care of their people, grooming their own talents comes with an unmatchable price, CULTURE. This agency is known for honing experts in the market and a keeper of their own people and by their own team. Tough to compete with how strong their culture for knowledge sharing is. Does this seem like the right place for you already?
Sounds like the place for you? Then keep scrolling!
The Role: Search & Social Planner
- Overall output for the team on all search & social channels in the region.
- Managing and mentoring a team of search & social specialists.
- Developing expertise and sharing best practices across offices in the region working with relevant stakeholders to create case studies.
- Working along with the client management teams, senior clients and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and grow the agency’s relationships with search & social partners.
- Building operational processes to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Working on new pitches and proposals for search & social clients.
Excited for the role? Then keep reading!
What would we like you to bring
- Minimum 2-3 years media experience (digital marketing experience on Google and Facebook strongly preferred).
- Strong knowledge of search & social platforms.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Proven track record of client management.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and lead proactively.
- Understanding of web and app tracking platforms.
- Ability to analyse data with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities. etc
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Surround yourself with experts in performance marketing
- Up to 4,200 monthly
- Join a culture of regular knowledge sharing, where industry news and trends, trying out new technologies and problem solving bring out the popcorn in the office, occasional beers sometimes
- Open communication, respectful community, no barrier to achieving excellence, pathway to maturity in roles
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing