Seasoned Senior Digital Marketing Manager | growing Global Video on Demand Ad-Tech company | up to 110k p.a.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
The real deal, needs the real deal behind the scenes :
- A Strategic Superstar who can lead delivery of regional digital marketing initiatives
- Performance Marketing Celebrity
- Top talent who understands the ins & outs Programmatic & Ad Networks
- Digital Marketing Maven
Now it’s your time to walk along the red carpet and sashay your way into the spotlight!
Company: growing global Video on Demand Ad-Tech company
With almost 10 million subscribers quarterly across nine countries, they are now a leading & still growing, premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets.
Centered upon its own proprietary technology that provides unbuffered viewing experience to consumers across all mobile devices and on any network.
It also runs its own OTT mobile service & with strategic partnerships with top studios internationally, brings blockbuster Hollywood/Regional movies, TV shows and Music videos in more than 34 different languages to its subscribers.
Headquartered in California and with presences in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore and Bangkok, it has big dreams focused on rapidly scaling and growing its reach through a passionate fun & engaging journey.
The role : Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Be the Strategic digital marketing delivery lead for programmatic and other channels
- for an affiliate company office in Africa
- clients include the Country Manager and his/her teams, and other teams.
- Act as Digital Marketing POC for clients
- As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, act as the Go-To person for all the digital marketing activities
- including campaign planning, execution, insights generation & optimization processes for customer acquisition
- Responsible for Driving new initiatives for the region
- Maintain extensive communication across stakeholders
- Build strong strategic relationships and market knowledge
- Be a thought-leader on the future of Digital Marketing;
- Along with other senior members take a “big picture” perspective and seek to maximize total digital marketing return
- Own and deliver on the monthly KPIs for Customer acquisition including – Installs, CPI and engagement metrics.
- Set up, monitor and optimize campaigns across channels.
- Ensure that the creative calendar is adhered to, provides visibility on content pipeline to the digital marketing team
- Maintain best practices and experiments as defined by Google and Facebook and implemented in the region
- Analyses data and identifies opportunities for growth and optimisation.
- Manage agency and other stakeholders to deliver on campaign execution.
- Coordinate with digital marketing team delivery heads to build and deliver on digital marketing plans and requirements from clients
- Report regularly to stakeholders on developments, target achievement and initiatives
- in close touch with internal and external consumer needs in multiple markets
The Ideal Candidate.
- 8+ Years of significant experience to performance marketing
- 8-12 years of total experience, 4-5 years of total experience working closely with CXOs
- Great to have, MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Strongly prefer Bachelors from a tier 1 institute in a technical/ analytical degree – Comp. Sc./ Math/ Statistics
- Hands on experience in performance marketing and other digital marketing channels
- including Facebook, Google and other partners
- Solid understanding of programmatic, ad-networks and reengagement channels
- High attention to detail, stellar analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to build business cases & persuasive data-driven communications to key stakeholders
- Can build robust systems and processes. to perpetuate best practices and optimal performance
- A passion for the entertainment business
- Strong plus, an understanding of popular culture in Africa
- Excellent communication skills sideways, upwards and with team members.