SEM Manager (APAC) |Door-to-door traffic | Singapore-based | SGD 66K max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you competent in executing SEM campaigns across bidding, adcopy and landing page optimization?
- Do you have the track record of the bet CPA, high rankings, and leads to the actual purchase in the whole customer journey?
- Are you well-versed in manual and automation tools to manage campaigns? Do you eat and sleep your own success through conversion?
- Can you seal the deal with your understanding in customer journey to actually deliver dedicated results?
- Do you like a can-do startup environment, growing rapidly and directly proportionate to their funds, a place where you know you will be well-taken care of to make sure you are supported to become all the more productive?
Your Next Home: They have been planting their flag in different parts of the globe, time to take down Singapore
This company was established in 2013 and has been hitting the road in Singapore since 2015, screen-to-screen, door-to-door traffic delivery. It has been a source of revenue to various establishments, part-time to full-time drivers and has helped revolutionized delivery, changed the game completely.
They need help, they’re just too fast and they are equipped to keep up. They just needed like-minded specialists who not only can deliver results but will think and look after the business, making and coordinating decisions as if it was their own venture.
The job: SEM Manager | Singapore-based | APAC
- Reporting directly to the Head of Digital APAC
- Expand within and outside of Dubai, SG, HK and AU
- Direct traffic, direct savings in CPA and quantity in orders. Beat your best CPA. Brainstorm, plan execute with the support of your team
- Drive increase in no. Of orders, market reach and engagement
- Develop search campaign strategy planning, budgeting and execution.
- Execute SEM across bidding, ad copy and landing page optimization
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at a regional scale
- Effectively leverage keyword research for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing SEM budget, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimize campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of API/Third party tools
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across APAC
- Create CoE and share best practices with the HQ
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
What is required?
- Have always been performance-driven, show me your results, let the numbers speak for itself
- Ability to work independently and own up to your own expectations and your partners and stakeholders
- 2 years intensive experience doing this should be a good start
- To cap that, be able to express the significance of what you are doing—toward yourself, what changed in every team you became a part of and what mark have you left to the customers?
Technical Skills: SEM as a whole, Business and APAC Market Knowledge
Expertise in the following but not limited to:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Adwords Scripts and Search Engime APIs
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
Certifications in any/combination but not limited to:
- Google Adwords Certifcation
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- DoubleClick Search Fundamentals
- KenshooPro Search
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiple campaigns
Would be good to have:
- Fluent in Mandarin or Bahasa
- Have worked in a performance/conversion driven internet company
- Small company/start-up experience
What is offered?
- Salary max of SGD 54k per year depending on skills and experience
- Report and work closely to a passionate manager who is a young achiever, been establishing growth and stability for businesses. Somebody who silently notices everything and allows you to grow at your own pace but would work in every possible way to establish an environment that would lead you to optimal improvement.
- Explore the marketing landscape of food delivery. Compete at speed with long-lasting impact the business and to your skills.
- Other benefits will be discussed during the progression the hiring procedure