SEM Manager for a Global Sports Retail Company | SG Local Market | Salary up to SGD 5k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you hustle in search marketing?
- End-to-end strategic and hands on in PPC
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent globally well-sought after retail brands?
- Do you consider yourself agile? Athletic when it comes to growing demands in running paid traffic campaigns?
- Are you ready to take charge and explore what you’re really capable of in a company that brings forth vitality and provides you a space to grow?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Humble beginnings, empowering athletes to be great, enabling everyone to move
This company has thousands of stores globally, creates its own innovative products through strong research and development to cater to the ever changing needs of people in living an active life.
A global family that truly values growth, pays close attention to resilience and ability to adapt to demanding and fast-paced environments. Just like in sports where you are constantly on your toes while maintaining laser-focus attention within the present activity, this company is seeking to only hire first for your vitality before your technical ability.
The Role; SEM Manager, Performance Marketing
- Drive increase traffic and customer acquisition, market reach and engagement within Singapore marked
- Agile way of working, role toward team lead
- Develop search campaign strategy planning, budgeting and execution.
- Execute SEM across bidding, ad copy and landing page optimization
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at a regional scale
- Effectively leverage keyword research for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing SEM budget, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Personal interest within the retail and sports industry
- Paid Search expertise with working knowledge in SEO strategy
- Experience handling big budgets
- Performance marketing experience
- In depth experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics and knowledge of Search Engine APIs
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiple campaigns
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 5k per month
- Performance bonus
- Opportunity to work in a sporty environment.
- Comprehensive medical and insurance benefits
- Wide range of career opportunities locally and globally
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital