SEM Specialist| Award-winning Global Boutique Agency | PPC | Search & Social
- Do you want to work with the country’s most talented digital marketing experts?
- Want to be part of a growing global agency with 9 offices around the globe?
- Are you ready to learn and work with cutting-edge technology and provide boutique services to BIG brands?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: An Industry Leading Global Agency with a decade of success!
One of Singapore’s leading digital marketing solutions agency. They provide a full suite of services from SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Branding, Content Marketing and Creatives, managed by talents who are experts in their field that generate tailor-fit campaigns that will lead to highly desired leads, sales, and growth!
Your new job: SEM Specialist | Paid Search and Social
As a SEM specialist, you will help the team drive game changing search and social campaigns:
- Manage End to End paid media accounts including planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns.
- Manage and strategize paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google search engine and social media platforms.
- Monitor and analyze data in paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable recommendations to clients.
- Assume full responsibility of assigned campaigns and delivery of pre-set KPIs with clients.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, SEO, Graphics, Content and Tech team for client campaign support and campaign growth opportunities.
- Provide clients with campaign updates, recommendations, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Analyzing Ad campaigns with GA and tracking implementations.
- Monthly tracking of all campaign spends and campaign expansion opportunities.
What do we need from you?
As an SEM Specialist, you should have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on planning and execution practical experience
- Extensive SEM and Paid Social experience
- Hands on paid search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Facebook and paid social media experience.
- Strong with GA and tracking capabilities.
- Analytical. Reads and understands the data to make informed decisions.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself.
- Great client facing skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
What would set you apart?
- Agency experience preferred.
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
Is this something you have been waiting for? And are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now!