SEM Specialist | Digital Global Agency | SEM | PPC | Paid Search | SGD 4,200 monthly | Singapore
Your new role: SEM Specialist at a Digital Global Agency
- Want to enhance your skills in SEM?
- Aspire to work within the regional to international setting?
- Looking to be part of a diverse team?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Global Digital Agency
Started in 1996, your new employer already saw the potential of digital marketing during its early stages. Eventually the business grew and they expanded their operations to Chennai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
Their approach is a blend of strategy, ideation and technology. Which has proven effective rendering them several awards such as: the Shark awards, Big Bang Awards and Maddys to name a few.
Your new job: SEM Specialist
As the new SEM Specialist your day-to-day requires you to:
- Manage end-to-end paid performance media accounts which include planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting, and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns
- Manage and strategize paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google search engine, and social media platforms
- Monitor and analyze data in paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable recommendations to clients
- Collaborate internally with Sales, SEO, Graphics, Content and Tech team for client campaign support and campaign growth opportunities
- Provide clients with campaign updates, recommendations and reporting on campaign performance
- Analyze ad campaigns with GA and tracking implementations
- Track all campaign spend and campaign expansion opportunities
Are you ready for the next step?
What do we need from you?
As the new SEM Specialist | SEM | PPC | Paid Search you should have:
- 3 years experience on hands-on SEM
- Minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on planning & execution practical experience
- Extensive SEM and Paid Social experience (Able to back up with case studies)
- Strong Google Analytics and tracking capabilities
- Hands-on Facebook and paid social media experience
- Certification in Google Ads and Analytics is a must
What would set you apart?
- Agency side experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills in order to read and understand data for informed decisions
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com.