Senior Account Director for a Communications Company | Lead a high-functioning team that cares like a family | SG based HQ
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a PR Specialist/Consultant with complete confidence in handling a client within the hospitality industry?
- Are you highly organized in managing your team and stakeholders? Are you team leader that ensures everyone is onboard having a dedicated growth mindset?
- Always looking and building solutions in terms of communication channels to help the company communicate to the public?
- In-depth knowledge of the Asia market?
Then this just might be the opportunity you have long been prepared for!
Company: Fast-growing communications agency with HQ in SG, a place to own
It all starts with the right values. This companies is on point about being defined around integrity, respect, creativity and enterprise. These things guide them to be the core of what, how and why they deal with colleagues, clients, partners and everyone else in a certain manner. They also invest and value talent, and provide the right place to hone them to highest potential as they are exposed in this type of value-centered environment.
The role – Associate Director, Account Director
Your job responsibilities:
- Ensuring that a sound business strategy is in place for sustained profitability – with a good understanding of client and competitor businesses
- Keeping a check on levels on servicing, with the intention to reduce overservicing without compromising on client satisfaction
- Making a call on fee adjustments, team changes and revisions to scope of work, when required – and having those difficult conversations, where required
New Business Acquisition
- Managing annual revenue targets
- Seeking new areas of potential business development
- Identifying new business leads within existing market potential
- Developing the right tools and team required to win new business
- Identifying, hiring and retaining talent that match the needs of the organisation and our clients – to achieve as low as possible a turnover rate within the practice
- Ensuring that all talents are optimised, rewarded and lead a balanced life in the office
- Seeking to continually strengthen team skill sets, knowledge and connectivity. So as to enable them to work more effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring that the client is receiving value for the investment they are entrusting with the agency
- Providing ongoing senior strategic counsel to the client when and where required
- Being the key point of contact for all matters related to issues and crises management
Company Champion and Market & Industry Connectivity
- Championing the company in places where it matters
- Being seen in the right places, at the right time
- Attending industry events, with the intention to network and increase connectivity for increased productivity and efficiencies
- Eight years and up of experience in the Communications industry, including on the agency-side – technology, corporate, digital media or consumer preferred
- Passion for communications, with a sound understanding of the various disciplines, but with an expertise in Public Relations
- Well-versed with the building blocks of Public Relations and have proven to be a trusted consultant in your previous role
- Must be comfortable with technology, corporate and digital media communications, working with brands and agency partners
- A proven track-record in problem-solving, managing teams and have strong interpersonal skills
- Have managed Pan-Asian campaigns and are familiar with the nuances in various markets in the region
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have a good understanding of consultant billing systems, budget and team forecasting, team development and other growth processes
- Have the experience in developing and conducting training and development modules across the organisation
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international brands.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital