Senior Account Executive | Leading enterprise SEO platform | 500 enterprise companies | Singapore | Earn up to SGD 11K
- Are you a result-driven salesperson and a team player?
- Are you a resourceful problem-solver with interpersonal abilities?
- Do you have a passion for Search Marketing and Digital Marketing in general?
Sounds like you? Then this opportunity might be for you!
Your New Employer: SaaS Firm | Enterprise SEO Platform
Founded in 2012, developed the methodology and interface that instantly links business websites with all the major search engines to produce long-lasting and lucrative results from the organic search channel.
With hundreds of the largest businesses in the world use the company's unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes across a variety of industries, including e-commerce (REI, Macy's, Farfetch), e-travel (Expedia, TUI), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace/classifieds (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
The company is an $82 million funding, rapidly expanding SaaS firm with locations in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
Your new role: Senior Account Executive | Business Development | SaaS
As a Senior Account Executive, you will build a level pipeline to help you close more high-value new businesses across a selected list of enterprise accounts. The role will pitch the company's platform to senior-level decision-makers in the marketing and SEO teams. Account strategy and sales procedures are skills needed for this position.
It also entails converting Enterprise leads into customers, managing and growing a Sales pipeline (Fortune 500, Agencies, Online industry leaders, etc.), and representing the company at Industry events in your market. All these are examples of how to build strong relationships with potential Enterprise customers and our industry's influencers.
What we need from you
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of solid experience in an Account Executive role (experience with SaaS Enterprise customers)
- Be a result-driven hunter with a New Business mindset.
- Show interest in Search & Digital marketing in the SaaS Industry and the sales process.
- Grow New Business in the Enterprise segment.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from inleads initial contact to conversion to paying customers.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to build innovative campaigns to generate new leads.
Apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9390 7928.
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant SaaS Sales