Senior Account Manager | Display, Video & Search | Programmatic Marketing | Possibility to work from Home
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion for Programmatic Marketing?
- Are you open to working from home?
- Do you feel the hunger in closing deals?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast-growing Company?
- And your hard work recognized without too much corporate ladder politics?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
The Company: Cutting Edge Ad Tech Company with global presence
The Company is recognized as one of the fastest growing Company in the Digital Media Industry. Their proprietary tool, a display and video platform managed internally, enables their publishers to maximize yield by monetizing media across all devices and activities while leveraging all available solutions in the market, such as Real Time Bidding, Tag integration, Header Bidding and other advanced Hybrid solutions.
The team is driven by a smart, creative and collaborative people, which belief is in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work and that is one of the reasons why most of the Talents here are still in the Company.
They are now seeking for your Talent in Business Development to expand this Company furthermore and to keep this fast-growing momentum going.
The role: Business Development Manager
As a Senior Account Manager, your key role will include being one of the primary supports for their clients, principally running the social and digital day-to-day business across Singapore and APAC.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for supporting the entire account, from assisting the Account Director and clients in putting together the marketing strategy and budgets, through working with internal teams (strategy, performance) to ensure on time, on brief, on the quality final delivery of projects.
The role requires the candidate to be organized, collaborative and have a confident and persuasive approach to facilitate effective client and internal team leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Management of relationships with key clients
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis, understanding the key products and services for both organizations
- Lead meetings/status sessions with clients
- Advise on social media best practices
- Complete and deliver mid-level projects and campaigns to a specific schedule within an agreed budget as per agreed brief.
- Lead and coordinate with internal teams (strategy, creative, UX, technology and project management) to deliver end-to-end projects and campaigns on time, budget, and quality
- Work with performance and social operations leads to plan campaigns.
- Help to build strategic operational plans, and balance the expectations of clients with execution of creative work
- Help to motivate and keep teams focused on brand ambition and project/campaign deliverables
- Manage process and tools between agency and clients
Knowledge You’ll Need
- 4-6 years of digital account management experience
- Strong Knowledge of Performance (Display, Search), Video Platforms, Google and FB and other Social Platforms.
- Excellent client management skills – Understanding clients’ day-to-day needs (briefs) and confirming the direction of the team to fulfill these briefs in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent presentation/oral and negotiation skills: know how to sell a mid-level idea into clients, pushing back when necessary for the overall good of project delivery
- Excellence in understanding timing and budget limitations, keeping everyone on track and informed
- Candidates working at a Digital Agency would be an added advantage.
- Flexibility to Work From home
- Salary proposed: Increase of 10%-20% of the current salary depending on experience
- Good secondary package
- Be part of this fast-growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital