Senior Account Manager for a Digital Analytics Company | Highly tech and numbers driven with a vibrant and strong support culture | Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you love technology? With very strong Analytics background?
- Have you grown a track record of establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with clients?
- Is it your mission to help other people understand technology and develop creative measurement strategies that enables them to maximize visibility and opportunities?
- Well-versed in working with a team of web veterans?
- Then this just might be the opportunity you have long been prepared for!
The company: A Trusted Partner in Digital Marketing Technology and Analytics, A Strongly Cohesive Team
This company has been around and making a difference for more than 5 years now in the field of digital analytics. The founders have massive confidence built in their prior years working Fortune 500 companies with laser focus roles across digital and analytics. Improving on solutions, this lean team simplifies data for everyone. Enablement, actionable, longm-term, relevant and effective always. They help businesses drive their innovation. All these things are possible with very sound vision and ownership and cohesiveness of everyone of the team. They take humble pride in what they do and they know how to take care of you and help you develop.
The role – Senior Account Manager
● Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
● Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond Client expectations
● Humility to work integrity, good intent and transparency
● Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
● Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
● Fail Fast, Learn Faster it’s about progress not perfection
● Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
● Embrace Change
– ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those
that can best manage change’….”Survival of the fittest” as they say. Endure and
enjoy your own development.
- Manage the client engagement, contract deliverables and planning whilst delivering reports, insights and strategic guidance
- Naturally keep enthusiasm while maintaining clear communication, establishing independent thinker ability and a customer centric individual capable of multitasking
- Partnering with the Business Development Manager you will translate the client’s requirements into a comprehensive project plan which you will take full pride and ownership for.
- As the client evangelist, you will provide clarity and visibility for the internal teams to ensure all milestones are understood and achieved.Using your strong skills and seasoned experience in this area, you will help colleagues build effective relationships at every level within the client's organization to promote the company's value across their businesses.
- As a reputable problem solver you will use your big picture ideas and effective communication skills to help the team remove roadblocks to success. Possessing knowledge and passion for the digital space, you will mentor less experienced members to help them develop their skills and drive their performance. You will be focused on driving efficiencies across all client impacting processes.
- You will establish yourself as a recognised business partner with an in-depth knowledge of your client’s business.
- You will be able to anticipate, address and escalate client impacting issues to ensure the client and management team are aware. In turn, this unique perspective will allow you to identify new areas of interest and value added opportunities to expand our relationship with the customer.
- 5+ years extensive experience in key account management or customer service is essential.
- 3+ years project management experience in a consulting firm, publisher or media buying agency
- A passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles.
- Knowledge of the mainc hannels of online acquisition: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management tools), display, email marketing, e-commerce, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc..) AdExchange, mobile Internet, smartphones applications or tablets, etc..
- A capable brand ambassador for the company. An energetic self-starter, excited about the opportunity to make this role their own.
- A team player with a proven track record engaging cross-functional teams to go above and beyond.
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Steep learning curve, great energy and trusting environment
- Be exposed, experience technology and various companies in a very valuable way. Become your best self
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international companies within an international environment