Senior Account Manager | Retarget Marketing | Regional Scope
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Are you passionate about Account Management roles?
- Do you have experience in selling retargeting marketing, performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model solutions?
- Then this opportunity might be the right fit for your future.
The company: Retargeting Company
The company is one of the best retargeters in the global market and probably the first company to actually use deep learning to improve retargeting algorithms. They are expanding their presence in APAC region and are looking for great Talents to join their team in Singapore.
They are growing at least 100% yearly and are already present in more than 40 countries globally on nearly every continent.
They focus on attracting top players and you might join ex-employees of companies like Google, Spotify, Facebook, Criteo or Yahoo. For the top results, they offer adequate to the top performance – life-long commission system.
Their team comprises over 140 performance experts, analysts, customer care specialists and developers.
The role | Regional Senior Account Manager
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to execute the following tasks:
- Provide excellent account management through phone, email, and Skype
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing accounts by providing in-depth analysis regarding client's business needs and advise how we can help them achieve better results using our products
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide specific information and technical support regarding company’s services and products
- Document all customer activities in the CSS software
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns
- Obtain, review and process orders
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Provide reports
- 4-8 years of experience in account management preferably within digital marketing or technology companies.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Pay per click marketing tools is an advantage.
- Experience in consultative selling would be a great plus.
- Fluent English (level C1).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking, high energy, resourcefulness
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn
- Positive, can-do attitude
What they offer:
- Additional and competitive variables to be discussed in a second moment
- Travel and work in different markets
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.