Senior Branding and Product Advertising Manager | Linkage between media planning, sales cycle, and creative strategy for a progressive financial company in Asia | Salary up to SGD 9k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you come from a strong Branding and Product Advertising background?
- Are you ready to move to a highly innovative company and on the client side?
- Have you always regarded your thinking and action to be disruptive and outstandingly empowering?
- Are you both competent and confident in managing internal and external colleagues, key media and other stakeholders?
- Have you always been innovative and challenging the status quo?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Company: Direct-To-Consumer Sales | Access Financial Products Online
This company is a startup with an ambitious mission of educating their customers about very important decisions in finance and enabling them to cut down costs by making the product easily available and simple to avail. This way, they are able to invest more back to customers, giving everyone excellent service, customer support and after-sales. They started small in Hong Kong, then branched out to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Macau, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand. They have been rigorously setting the pace for fresh customer experiences and easy-to-understand solutions supported by digital technologies.
Senior Branding and Product Advertising Manager.
Within this integral role in the company, it is expected that you had years of built experience managing branding and product communications across ATL channels, a huge plus factor if within the finance industry. Having said so, you have the business acumen to spearhead the creative development process, you have deep understanding and analysis of campaigns, the market and various audience segments and you can see through project management.
Within this role, you are confident in handling the media planning which generally include organic channels such as social media presence. It is also important that you have a working knowledge of the media landscape within Singapore,and have handled big budgets such as SGD 1M.
- Overseeing and coordinating different advertising projects and campaigns launched by the company
- Media planning for Direct-To-Consumer Sales and Brand Agency management (Creative and Media)
- Creative Development process owner with internal stakeholders and agencies
- Responsible for Organic Social. Role is to find new ways of using suitable social platforms and media to amplify for product advertising, brand and sales campaigns
- Responsible for brand awareness, consideration and reach targets for company
- Accountable for all product advertising and brand material to comply with brand guidelines and tone
- You will spearhead the overall strategy for both the company’s branding and product advertising
- You will build a plan on how to carry and & integrate messaging across various social media channels
- You will be responsible for the creative development process for product launches and campaigns (product advertising or tactical sales campaigns)
- You will be working with in-house designers and UX team to ensure that the creative brief is met and all materials are on brand with the sales call to action being optimised
- Contract negotiations, budget management and compliance adherence are key to the role
- The role involves being responsible for administrative tasks arising out of brand managements and integrated campaign management
- Conducting interdepartmental communications/coordination such as sales or digital media, CX, product team, Affinity, Comms, HR, L&C in preparation for upcoming advertising campaigns.
- Look over the final projects, like videos, print ads and messaging/scripts, to decide if the project meets the campaign objective & is fit to go to market with
- Evaluating the best media platforms or advertising solutions in the market that match the target audience and brief. Defining the media brief and plan, research new channels/routes to market, evaluate the ROI/RoAS
- Ensure optimum amplification of content and advertising campaigns through appropriate use of social media from a sales and brand perspective
- Build the company’s Social Media presence by using social and content that is integrated with product communications and brand positioning
- Strong understanding of the inter linkages between media planning, sales targets and creative strategy
- 5-7 years of hands on experience in product advertising.
- Good analytical ability is a pre-requisite for the role. Highly numerate with close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in different business situations
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and numerical analysis.
- A lateral and creative thinker.
- Ability to translate data & insight into practical action on a daily basis.
- Experience in developing effective, strategically sound ATL media plans across all channels and platforms
- Prior agency management experience is an advantage
What they offer:
- Work closely with a great boss, energetic management team, fully supportive departments
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance, and based on annual salary
- Be part of a company that has the full capacity to be open minded and equipped to innovate, strongly networked, high quality approach to results, top business acumen, known for excellent outcomes, commercially minded, and overall creative
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Be part of a company culture that invites excellence in all aspect, professional, personal level
- Be in a space that will enable you to do great work alongside the balanced-minded people who go all out in everything they do, it is definitely contagious!