Senior Business Development Manager | Most Popular Global Audio Streaming Service |365 million users, 165 million subscribers, 178 Markets | Singapore | SGD 7000 monthly
- An expert on all things tech with a sharp eye for enterprise software?
- A sales & business development enthusiast who can grow relationships with a new and existing business?
- Have the guts to face, pitch to, and close C- and Director-level stakeholders?
- Hungry to be a part of a team that puts a premium on your personal and professional development?
Look no further; this is the role that's gonna skyrocket your career progression!
Your Future Employer: A Tech-Driven Business & currently the largest driver of revenue for the music industry
Unlocking the potential of Human Creativity: Launched in 2008, their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by allowing a million creative artists to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Their love for music and podcasting drives everything they do, and today they are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Personal, Team, and Organizational Growth: This is driven by the shared culture inside the organization. They function on a risk-reward system that encourages actively seeking ways to grow, not just as individuals but also as members of their respective offices and cross-market organizations.
Your Next Role: A Snr. Business Development Manager Maximizing Business Opportunities with Key and New Clients
This role is essential because it serves as a focal point for the company's current success rate. Coming in with expertise in tech, your responsibilities will have you on the go as soon as you accept the job. It means mastering your client's value proposition, being a subject matter expert in enterprise go-to-market strategies, and ensuring that your relationships with key accounts are at their most optimal.
- Complete ownership of the entire sales cycle, from lead qualification to closing deals.
- Hand-in-hand collaboration with partners for carefully curated proposals, demos, and presentations.
- Client meeting documentation is done with high accuracy and precision, complete with follow-ups and future action plans.
- Pipeline management for key clients to secure multiple continuous revenue streams.
- Frontline client requests either through face-to-face meetings or specific reporting tools for concise transparency reports.
- Lead client alignment meetings complete with well-thought-out business strategies for a recommendation.
- Proactively provide updates and status reports with regard to your clients' pipelines.
- Participate in team-wide feedbacking sessions to increase both your own and company business.
- Support junior team members in terms of subject matter expertise, and growth & development.
What do need from you:
- At least 5 years of sales experience in either AdTech, Media Agency, Media Owner/ Publisher
- A commercial track record complete with a solid performance in terms of sales targets and sales consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a sharp eye for hidden details in complex sales cycles.
- A background in market analysis and go-to-market strategies that can spot trends and opportunities and tackle them through solutions-selling.
- Service-oriented and proactive, that can fearlessly consult with stakeholders across all levels.
- Autonomous, resilient, and self-starter with a strong international outlook.
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.