Senior Campaign Operations Manager | Award-Winning Global Agency | Google Ads | Facebook Ads | AdOps | up to SGD 6,500 monthly | Singapore
Your new job: Senior Campaign Operations Manager | Google Ad | Facebook Ad | AdOps
- Want to work with the coolest brands in the world?
- Eager to learn more about the APAC market?
- Looking to work with the best teams globally?
Yes? Then let me tell you more about the role.
Your new employer: Award-winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, careers & businesses!
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company has over 3 decades of history, knowledge, and connections that have brought marketers’ attention to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusivity.
Your new Job: Senior Campaign Operations Manager | Google Ad | Facebook Ad | AdOps
This role is a key hire responsible for managing media operations and governance functions.
- Marketing engagement and managing of the client’s Ad Operations, Data, & Tech requirements
- Providing operational support and work with local Ad Operations
- Assisting in digital buying teams on creation, deployment, and governance to and not limited to Activation and Reputation, Data Management, Tech integration, and overall Media Operations
- Delivering high-quality ad operations services to ensure good stewardship and governance are held in accordance with Global standards while representing regional requirements
- Managing junior team members
- Reporting to the Regional Director Ad Operations
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Senior Campaign Operations Manager | Google Ad | Facebook Ad | AdOps, we need from you:
- At least 4 years of experience liaising with and managing multiple stakeholders across complex team structures and markets in the APAC region
- At least 2 years of experience with Ad Ops systems and processes and/or in Programmatic trading
- Operational experience with DV360, CM360, Sizmek, IAS, DoubleVerify, FB Ads, & Google Ads
- Strong communication, listening skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills and confidence in analyzing data using Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and markets at once
What would set you apart?
- Eye for detail – ensuring that processes and guidelines followed
- Accountability on projects handled
- Ability to work with local market teams in providing guidance and training on platform/workflow/technology use and supporting them in implementation towards positive outcomes
- Looking for an opportunity to work on the operational platforms and processes which underpin the work of the company in many countries (across APAC and the world)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a team of digital Media experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates’ company
- A positive and vibrant office with members who care deeply about their team
Want to join the team?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.