Senior Client Manager | Performance Media, Media Planning, Client Servicing | Singapore | Up to SGD 72K Annual
- Do you want to be a key part in building media plans for one of the biggest telecommunications companies in Singapore?
- What about working in one of the biggest agency networks in the world?
- Do you want access to the latest technologies and experienced professionals at the head of their fields?
- Are you looking for an environment that promotes equal opportunities for everyone?
Yes? Then, read on, this job is for you!
Your new employer: Forefront of the Digital Economy and Innovator of the way brands are built!
With innovation as their strength and growth as their mission, and a 100+ years of history behind them, this agency is a house for multitudes of progressive talents that propels the digital world forward.
Imagine teaming up with colleagues that ignites your passion, and a richness of clients, culture and experience. What’s more is you can work with one of the most valuable companies in the world creating world-class opportunities for you to leave your mark.
With their force in creative and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new Account: Singapore’s best mobile network.
This proud home-grown telecommunications company delivers world-class communications, entertainment, and digital solutions. Your new strive to conduct their business to be sustainable and environmentally responsible.
Aside from these this company works with the best technologies to develop and deliver to corporate and government client solutions, such as artificial intelligence, cyber security, data analytics, Internet of Things and robotics.
Excited about this Client? There’s still more!
Your new Job: Senior Client Manager | Performance Media, Planning, Client Servicing
You will support the Client Director in delivery on this telecommunications account. Managing the capabilities and team, to ensure on-time delivery and excellence in execution. You will be driving collaboration internally and externally with both client and partners.
You are needed right now to manage this account.
- Assist in the development of client performance media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Take the initial campaign brief and be responsible for the creation of plans for delivering the business value the clients are seeking.
- Be responsible for the development of clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams and client servicing department – detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through performance channels.
- Attend catch ups with internal client teams to ensure you are aware of all upcoming campaigns and report on campaign performance.
- Take responsibility for the reporting and optimization of Performance Media activities, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan through close collaboration with Activation Managers and Executives.
Sound interested? Then read on!
What we need from you?
- Minimum 4 years’ agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role
- Good understanding of planning performance campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
- Practical expertise in performance activation on self-service biddable platforms (knowledge of additional tech platforms is an advantage too)
- Experience in managing a team to deliver best in class client campaigns
- Experience in managing senior client relationships
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 6,500 per month
- Exposure to global colleagues and various work styles
- Access to all the latest technologies and surrounded by the best marketers in the world
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now, by using the apply button!