Senior Client Manager Singapore | Digital Media, Big Campaign Budgets |Top Tier Global Media Agency | Google Adwords, Search Ads 360, DV360, Facebook |Salary up to SGD 6.5k
Your new Job: Senior Client Manager for a Local Singapore Account | Google AdWords, DCM, Facebook, DV360, SA 360
- Would you like to work in a big, structured and collaborative organization?
- Do you want to have access to the latest technologies and manage six-figure budget campaigns?
- How about working side-by-side with high performing teams?
- Do you always want to make sure you are surrounded by people who will help you grow?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: A Culture of Agility, Support and Growth that drives Businesses to Succeed!
Your new employer is one of the most successful companies in the world of advertising, communications and digitalization today. Over the long decades of continuous growth of the business to the reputable name that it is now, it can be claimed that they bring honour to the people and brands and organizations they worked with from the sports industry, finance, FMCG, luxury, beauty, tech and so much more.
Having now grown to thousands of employees across the globe and building capabilities in specialized units and cohesive clusters in marketing and advertising, this company is able to drive for ongoing innovation by leveraging in data, history, research, technological developments and putting a strong culture of collaboration and progress at the core of how they work together.
Having been a multi-awarded agency who is well-respected in Singapore, this Global Firm continuously bags awards, projects and exclusive Partnerships with their clients. And with the development of working arrangement nowadays, every minute counts therefore the need to be more effective with workflows, meetings and collaborations are supported by providing as much structure in order to allow proper space for work and home life today.
Your new Job as Senior Client Manager for a Local Singapore Account
Due to the company’s ongoing growth and adaptability, their clients have entrusted to this agency more power and capability to help drive organizations forward. With the rise of the demand in digitalization today, capturing customers and audiences in more channels is critical. But the quality of recall and call-to-action and actual results is more important.
Therefore as a Senior Client Manager, you will play an important role in driving a Singapore-based nationwide Corporation to capture and secure and insure the lives of people living in Singapore. The support is readily available, a highly qualified team, access to data and technology. The missing gap is the person who will be able to, at an ongoing basis, formulate media plans that will effect success in driving for customers for the client.
The challenge here is the rise of competing international insurance brands and allowing your client to arise victorious in communicating the unique advantage and benefit in going with them. How can you make them stand out?
As a Senior Client Manager, you get to be at the forefront of developing the relationship with the client and manage the communication in between briefings. You will work closely with the team and your ability to lead them will also allow for the best collaboration you will use to drive for the best results.
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What we need from you?
- 5 – 8 years of media planning/ digital media experience; digital implementation experience
- Knowledge of digital tools (Google AdWords, SA360, DV360, DCM/Sizmek, Facebook/IG etc.)
- People Management—provide mentorship to the team by setting KPIs and facilitating cross team learnings
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Balanced ability to perform analytically and creatively
- Media vendor negotiation experience
- Good Team player
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with numbers, Meticulous work
- Good PC skills, especially excel and PowerPoint
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 6,000 per month
- Mobile plan reimbursements
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Medical Insurance
Does this sound like your new job? Then apply now to know more!