Senior Communications Strategy Consultant | Big Player in the International Journalism Space | PR Writing & Content | Client Facing | 7000 SGD Monthly | Singapore
Your new role: Senior Communications Strategy Consultant
- Are you passionate about the journalism industry?
- Do you want to be part of the APAC team?
- Do you have a knack for and understanding of sales?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Leading in the PR and Communications Industry with a Global Reach
Your new company was established in 1954, with 35 offices in 18 countries. It comes to no surprise they were able to reach 39,000 active monthly users.Their content was able to be published in known websites such as Yahoo! Finance and MarketWatch to name a few.
They were able to garner multiple awards, such as Marketing Team of the Year, Enterprise, a winner of nine awards in the 2016 Hermes Creative Awards, and 6 bronze awards in the Annual Telly Awards.
Working hand in hand with their mother company, a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals, their growth is aggressively expanding.
Your new job: Senior Communications Strategy Consultant
- Closely collaborate with sales colleagues to conduct consultation sessions with clients
- Develop content strategies for clients.
- Produce engaging content to help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Engage with journalists and influencers
- Pitch client content to key medias
- Create analysis reports for clients
- Provide regular internal training to provide an update on the Communications Strategy Department’s developments and activities
What do we need from you?
This job is only open for Singaporeans and/or Permanent Residents due to quota restrictions.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Public Relations/Journalism
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A firm understanding of Marketing and Communication strategies
- Solid experience utilizing digital and offline marketing channels
- Experience in strategy planning and proposal creation
- Experience in commercial facing
What would set you apart?
- Proficiency in Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Self-driven and customer focused mindset
- Client facing experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Established local media and influencer network